TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
updated cheat ?

side note: I hate how these games mostly are a grind, and without a cheat it's just annoying to go around.
but with a cheat these are my favorite kind of games on this site. I hope all QSP games got a built in time skip/change.
as this is why I need the cheats for not for relationship change which mostly corrupt save files and events.
It wouldn't be so bad if he gave you even a mild fucking clue as how to progress a character

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
It wouldn't be so bad if he gave you even a mild fucking clue as how to progress a character
most of these games are all about reaching relationship and corruption target then do events. it's all about going to different places in different times. that is why without a time changer it's more annoying to find events.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
most of these games are all about reaching relationship and corruption target then do events. it's all about going to different places in different times. that is why without a time changer it's more annoying to find events.
Most of these types of games have a built in walkthrough so you are not pounding your pud till the end of time. So spare me

Reactions: NedStark87

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I don't see a list of actresses anywhere, who is it that plays Eve? She seems familiar but I can't come up with a name.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
After finding this game to be a bit on the grindy side i decided to make this
very simple mod for the latest version of the game (v01.01.2022)

As always with all QSP games avoid having more than one .qsp file in the assets\standalone_content folder.
copy this file into that folder and save the original in a zip or move it to another folder.

Updated my cheat version to the latest version of the game (v30.03.2022)

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes