Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
the file size is pretty big but not that big for QSP games ... so there is not that much of content i guess?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
specific time .... specific amount of times you said "grandma" etc
(don't compliment her at all)
when i compliment one of the characters .. what does it rise? cuz i might've maxed everything at start

About the cheat bug a put up here yesterday.... I fix the bug my self, so now can i lower my sister's Depravity....
does some scenes need lower depravity?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
6. TV

(- 4 times to Caress the thigh (if the photo in the dress is completed, the relationship >715, have dinner together))
how do i trigger any of this?
i sent photos to net & got 2nd place & 30k
whats next?

(- Kiss 4 times)
as in in the cheeks? the goodnight kiss before movie?

(- Fondle tits (if the relationship is 900, the photo in the swimsuit is completed, spend the night in a tent 1 time, 1 time spread cream))
??

7 .Automatic event on weekends

Walkthrough for mom and grandma and the neighbor pls?
how u get the grandma?

maaaan this game clues r bad

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I will make the next version more friendly for those who did not play the previous versions.
can u please include walkthrough
or ingame "hints"
im stuck on whats next
& grinding on something not sure if im progressing or not

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
when i compliment one of the characters .. what does it rise? cuz i might've maxed everything at start

does some scenes need lower depravity?
i spoke only for anastasia .... when you see her (when you knock the door at her house , and after in the kitchen where you eat) you get options like "hi grandma" (of couor "thanks grandma" etc , CHOOSE that , don't choose the others
and when you see her at the garden , don't try to peek her etc .....

ok .... last time for this version .... it's different from my previous file so may it contains new bugs :)
on chars (cheat button , not the normal with the icon), in anastasia you will see a trolling button
increase that to 8 or 10 if it's lower (8 or 10 it's for the first step , for others i believe you want more , i guess it's safe to increase it to 30-40 directly ... but save before that to be sure)

warning ! the mod is with the machine translation i did before , i didn't use the translation from Tower (because i am lazy , and i don't want to check it right now :) )

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone tell me what I need to do in this game? For now I am just clicking every thing and joking complementing and talking to everyone I could, going to school and that's it. I haven't got a clue on how to advance much in the game, except the cooking for aunt, which also doesn't seem to do anything except raise her points a little.

Super_Fly

Jul 19, 2018
For future reference, you need to go to your aunts house and watch her make dinner in order to start taking cooking lessions on your computer

Reactions: psico100

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Can someone tell me what I need to do in this game? For now I am just clicking every thing and joking complementing and talking to everyone I could, going to school and that's it. I haven't got a clue on how to advance much in the game, except the cooking for aunt, which also doesn't seem to do anything except raise her points a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For aunt, Anya and Victoria. need a more detail walk-through and more time. I hope someone with better English can do that

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes