asodoekkd

Aug 24, 2018
you have already edited the question 10 times for a new one :unsure: , there is one unclear hint "Raise perversity to 500" you need to have sex with Anya, then in the morning talk to Victoria in the kitchen
I can't go into Victoria's house in the morning

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
I`ve been sick this past few days so i didn`t go out so much. I decided to make myself useful and do a walkthrough for this game. I`ve seen so many questions on this forum and lots of people frustrated on what to do next, perhaps this will calm things down.
I will post this here and if someone transfer it on the first page will be better. Also, feel free to edit it if i missed something or perhaps i will not be able to continue.
Cool!

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Ok, so i followed the walkthrough for louise did all scenes, but mom still says "not enough progress with Louise".
what am I missing exactly?
Same problem with Victoria, her hint says open all scenes, did the same thing as the walkthrough no change.
Can someone please help?

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Ok, so i followed the walkthrough for louise did all scenes, but mom still says "not enough progress with Louise".
Same problem with Victoria, her hint says open all scenes, did the same thing as the walkthrough no change.
Can someone please help?
no need to use a cheat made through the ass

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Can someone please help?
When i made the walkthrough i finished the game with all characters at 100%, something is wrong from your behalf.
Like tower1111 said, don`t use external cheats, it can break your game. Passing days with cheats may not allow variables to refresh and many scenes starts when you have a certain amount of relationship and perversity of your characters.
Use only the ingame cheats, they are enough to cut off some grinding . Also, when you press the telescope in your invetory gives you more energy (don`t know if is a bug or intentional)

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Why did no one write that the modeling agency has a white screen, there are no photo-videos.Should you be of some use!?:cautious:

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Don`t worry! You don`t miss anything... it`s just one scene with mother and one with Astrid and, as i understand, the game is finished.
I unsubscribe from patreon and didn`t even played the last update... i just looked through videos and saw is not worth my time.
So many things to add, threesomes, sharing (David is pretty much useless in this game), so many more scenes on harem route gone to waste.

Reactions: TFurguson69

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Don`t worry! You don`t miss anything... it`s just one scene with mother and one with Astrid and, as i understand, the game is finished.
I unsubscribe from patreon and didn`t even played the last update... i just looked through videos and saw is not worth my time.
So many things to add, threesomes, sharing (David is pretty much useless in this game), so many more scenes on harem route gone to waste.
Well, here 90% wanted a sex scene with mom .We want it, we don't want it.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Even dev doent undestand that we need normal Cheat options..
I don't know a guy who likes grind like "Sunday 16:00 Beach". And you just waisting time for nothing till quest time..
Take it and make normal cheats. Everything is easy for you. It is necessary to check the entire code so that no cheat breaks anything.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes