Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
Make for myself cheat version for latest patch, based on
ok .... last time for this version .... it's different from my previous file so may it contains new bugs :)
on chars (cheat button , not the normal with the icon), in anastasia you will see a trolling button
increase that to 8 or 10 if it's lower (8 or 10 it's for the first step , for others i believe you want more , i guess it's safe to increase it to 30-40 directly ... but save before that to be sure)

warning ! the mod is with the machine translation i did before , i didn't use the translation from Tower (because i am lazy , and i don't want to check it right now :) )
ty sir for your job
I deleted any character manipulation but now you can see hints, skip time, recharge energy, take money, for easiest walktrought

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
from cheats i activate only hints ! and for now i have only with mom bath workday 8am and repeating that scene over and over ... ! how to continue ? how to know that i am finish all from this update ? i wish that we have list of task what to do in every update ! thanx !

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
from cheats i activate only hints ! and for now i have only with mom bath workday 8am and repeating that scene over and over ... ! how to continue ? how to know that i am finish all from this update ? i wish that we have list of task what to do in every update ! thanx !
When you have the cheat QSP the hint system doesn't seem to work however when you hit 100% with someone it will say in the character info 100% completion or something along those lines.

For the mom though you need to have a good relationship and stuff to progress...Just follow the hinting system until it changes and just keep doing everything you possibly can with her. I think there is an event where you see her in the hall way around 5-8pm ona week day or weekend (can't remember) But I think for now you have to just keep grinding.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
When you have the cheat QSP the hint system doesn't seem to work however when you hit 100% with someone it will say in the character info 100% completion or something along those lines.

For the mom though you need to have a good relationship and stuff to progress...Just follow the hinting system until it changes and just keep doing everything you possibly can with her. I think there is an event where you see her in the hall way around 5-8pm ona week day or weekend (can't remember) But I think for now you have to just keep grinding.
i never see in text that i am at 100% with anyone ! is there massage scene with mom ? mc say that he need to learn how to massage !

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
i never see in text that i am at 100% with anyone ! is there massage scene with mom ? mc say that he need to learn how to massage !
I honestly can't remember gave up playing this game as it just seems sooo broken with or without cheats the game is just frustrating to even know what you have to do. I did the mom but I can't remember if there was any massage scene but seeing as the game dev hasn't uploaded any new info since a month ago from today then i'm guessing he doesn't want to tell anyone about any upcoming updates? So probably another QSP ready to be abandoned

D

Deleted member 1923350

moderators, please update game

Tower 19.05.20 English

Reactions: Jack-O

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Can't go camping because I apparently missed the window for it. I'm outside of her house from 15-18 on Saturday and nothing. Doesn't seem like I can ask her again. Is there a specific time and day I have to ask?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes