SirJay

Dec 31, 2017
Could anyone upload the ru qsp of the game? The translation is so terrible and I cannot download torrent files.

Would be really great!

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
We do really need a good walkthrough...but this is all I have found. There is a built in hint/walkthrough in game that gives you the next step for characters. It will not be available until you have accessed the characters (so it won't say anything at the start).

There is a "hint" walkthrough that you can access in game. I was using an earlier cheat mod and it wasn't working.

to Access the hints:

Click on your character button (black suit icon). Click the "? FAQ" button and at the bottom click the "hints" button, it should say "Hints off" (meaning you have hints on and clicking it turns them off).

Now when you go back to main screen click the button for the characters next to the "black suit" icon and each character will show their Relationship, depravity and at the bottom a "Hints" like "bath. workday. 8am" for mom.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The hint is not kept up to date ingame, if anyone has a walkthrough to offer. Thank you in advance.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Mate like almost all QSP games, they are badly optimized, so the 6 gigs or 60 gigs it means fuck all. Unless you are fluent in Runglish I would say no.
Depends on the creator/dev. Some use gifs which are horribly bad in size, while others use mp4 which shorten the size a bit. Others reuse images.

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
please someone tell me where the saved games are saved from my previous version that I can't find them in appdata

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
Perversity 300 and Bath.Workday.8 am. and Bath.Weekend.21 am.

is locked at 260
how do I increase it to 300?
On the weekends, go to to bath at 21:00 and on weekdays, take a bath at 8:00 the mom will help wash your hair or back. I forgot which one. I had to spam the bath at 21:00 until a scene where she ask for a towel/catches you looking.

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
please someone tell me where the saved games are saved from my previous version that I can't find them in appdata
My Documents, Quest Navigator game saves, try to determine the desired folder by the time of creation, if there are several folders

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes