Ren'Py Onhold Town of Femdom - A Reluctant Hero [v0.36] [jinjonkun]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
ok how many times I have to do this I have done 4-5 times
Did you let her get attacked by the men when she was ambushed, or did you save her. Can't remember, but could be the scenes are only if you saved her and are full sub to her. When it works, it's only one donation of money to trigger.

Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Did you let her get attacked by the men when she was ambushed, or did you save her. Can't remember, but could be the scenes are only if you saved her and are full sub to her. When it works, it's only one donation of money to trigger.
save and I'm full sub to her I have seen only two repeated scenes after giving money

Reactions: LAKueiJin

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I personally use rpaExtract. You only have to drag and drop the image.rpa on this .exe and it will create an image folder with all images.
Haven't tried that one. Unren does all the archive files if there's more than one, and also enables the console and developer menu which are great (money cheats). Enable quick save/load, force skipping, force roll back hardly even use though as most games have it on.

Starwaveasta

Oct 24, 2021
awesome games. I realized the bitch princess is dragon mother when I almost finished the game (y). no wonder I think she is so beautiful.
the point I most appreciate is that the feet are so real and strong. unlike the other model with weak fingers and toes.

and . could you please change the Asian face to make it more pretty? it is so weird to see her gums when she laughs. Asians like me don't think it's a good-looking feature. Diva, Tifa, and marine rose are the dream goodness for us(y)

the cum is so real, I almost orgasm when the scene shows. keep going on it.:p

the big story you told is attractive. hope to see those content soon.

let me try Patreon for the first time

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not asking for full spoilers, just a simple yes, maybe or no answer.
Will there be multiple endings where we can choose our perfect mistress/lover, like Heda (my personal fave), Princess Bryanna or even the SEXY demon babe, at the end?

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Not asking for full spoilers, just a simple yes, maybe or no answer.
Will there be multiple endings where we can choose our perfect mistress/lover, like Heda (my personal fave), Princess Bryanna or even the SEXY demon babe, at the end?
probably yes, since in every game that he has made there were 2 or 3 different endings with different mistresses.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
How do you go through the first Mewen futa scene without passing out at the end? I noticed there is more content if you don't go unconscious

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
About to try out the latest update now, but btw just letting you know that the Mega link for Windows is down! The other two seem to be working fine.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
ok how many times I have to do this I have done 4-5 times
Have you managed to see the scenes sidsan? I am having EXACTLY the same problem - I'm a full sub to Bryanna, and I even tried giving her money 6 times (so 600 gold - this leaves me with less than 100) and I still couldn't see any of her scenes. (in the latest version of the game, so this is 0.31) I also tried replaying everything from when I chose to save her onwards just in case my save was broken because it was from an old version, and I still didn't get any scenes after she moved inside MC's house... Any idea what could be causing this jinjonkun ?

Reactions: sidsan

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Have you managed to see the scenes sidsan? I am having EXACTLY the same problem - I'm a full sub to Bryanna, and I even tried giving her money 6 times (so 600 gold - this leaves me with less than 100) and I still couldn't see any of her scenes. (in the latest version of the game, so this is 0.31) I also tried replaying everything from when I chose to save her onwards just in case my save was broken because it was from an old version, and I still didn't get any scenes after she moved inside MC's house... Any idea what could be causing this jinjonkun ?
The new scenes in version 0.34 with Bryanna can be triggered when you sleep (20% chance) but if you can't get the scenes from version 0.31 when you give her money, this is really weird... Can you please share your save with me so I can have a look ?

Thank you

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Here is your solution. Also, you are playing v0.31. The latest public version. The latest patreon version is v0.34.
Or do you have a save before the part where bryanna's carriage arrive for the final time? If you don't want to start over, you could load a save that is just before Bryanna's carriage arrives for the final time (when they try to murder her)
The new scenes in version 0.34 with Bryanna can be triggered when you sleep (20% chance) but if you can't get the scenes from version 0.31 when you give her money, this is really weird... Can you please share your save with me so I can have a look ?

Thank you
Can we please know the change log for v0.34?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes