3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Patch notes for 0.13.700, .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content update and possibly streamlined controls with hotkeys and no submenus (everything should be one click).

Reactions: ElKnut

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Just being safe from no instagrab after escaping and less submenus already make the update worth it.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Just being safe from no instagrab after escaping and less submenus already make the update worth it.
The direction is very welcome for sure. The hornets don't seem to respect the new system, though, and item pickups still use a confirmation dialogue box, even if the player is seeing the item for the nth time.

version 0.13.700.jpg

zackmc

Jul 27, 2018
man i have been letting nel posses my body for 15 times and it does not get past the 2 bar is there something i need to do so it rise higher
btw my allure is 35 and lewdness is about 34 and alchemy max 60

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
man i have been letting nel posses my body for 15 times and it does not get past the 2 bar is there something i need to do so it rise higher
I was stuck at 2 bars in one run, other runs progressed. New run in .700 currently at 2.5 bars. Try taking the Spirit Stone off if you are wearing it and see if Nel will pay Celica a visit in the evening.
and does anyone know where to get silver nugget from ?
My guess is the cave north of the first forest or the lava pools beyond the cave. It has been a while, though, so I can't recall.

zackmc

Jul 27, 2018
I was stuck at 2 bars in one run, other runs progressed. New run in .700 currently at 2.5 bars. Try taking the Spirit Stone off if you are wearing it and see if Nel will pay Celica a visit in the evening.

My guess is the cave north of the first forest or the lava pools beyond the cave. It has been a while, though, so I can't recall.
thank you so much man i did as you said and went to home in evening and it worked

Reactions: makeitso

AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
Hello how could I explore the cave or is it still not part of the game yet it says it is too dark yet cant find a light

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Hello how could I explore the cave or is it still not part of the game yet it says it is too dark yet cant find a light
IIRC, you can buy a glowing rod from one of the shops, and find an empty lantern in one of the chests on the beach. Just fuse them together and you have a working lantern that you need to have equipped for the cave to be accessible.

AlexPhantom

Oct 12, 2017
IIRC, you can buy a glowing rod from one of the shops, and you can find an empty lantern in one of the chests on the beach. Just fuse them together and you have a working lantern that you need to have equipped for the cave to be accessible.
Thank you for the help. I have will visit the beach few times to try and get the lantern.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I'm currently not finding any of the new content. Is there a trigger I'm missing, or could it possibly be my save file being faulty?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm currently not finding any of the new content. Is there a trigger I'm missing, or could it possibly be my save file being faulty?
Not impossible. I've been burned by corrupt saves, so now I just start new runs for new updates. My old saves wouldn't even load in .700, actually.

• Sad
Reactions: fleck

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Not impossible. I've been burned by corrupt saves, so now I just start new runs for new updates. My old saves wouldn't even load in .700, actually.
Thank you for your answer. I take it then that this is business as usual for this game, making 100% saves rather pointless?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you for your answer. I take it then that this is business as usual for this game, making 100% saves rather pointless?
Seems risky for now, yeah.

I can't say what the dev's plans are or how complete they consider the game, since Patreon refuses to take my money. No problem paying for smut on Itch with PayPal, but Patreon jumps on the brake.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
I got the 13.700 but i cant access the new locations, there is no new clothes. And the barkeep says the end of content. Is it something related to my save. Im not that fond of grinding trough this game again just becouse my save isnt compatible.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I got the 13.700 but i cant access the new locations, there is no new clothes. And the barkeep says the end of content. Is it something related to my save. Im not that fond of grinding trough this game again just becouse my save isnt compatible.
If you looked one page back, you'd have seen me asking about the same issue. Apparently older saves are incompatible.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes