3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

TF Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2020
I can’t change items, I just don’t have equipment slots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no such thing in the old version. can someone suggest a solution?
You could try getting violet to be your clothing that might fix the bug, if not that seems like a bug and you should let the dev know on itch.

Reactions: Bru890

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Demius just (5 minutes ago) dropped the update fix for the equip issue. He asked to redownload the game (or there is an update feature in patreon section).

Last edited:

Fasanfurz

Nov 2, 2017
Quick fix:
enable console and set
main_vars["clothes_enabled"] = True
but I don't know if that causes problems down the line

Reactions: Bru890

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks a lot for the share! Out of curiosity, do you have/is there a gold version for this release?
Sadly, I don't personally have it, I only have the itch.io builds once I supported the dev through Patreon. Of course, silly me thought that by supporting him on the lowest tier, it would give me access to the gold/debug releases XD

Will the MC ever fuck something that isn't an animal?
Well, we have slimes, mimics, and now a golem. Funny you mention that though, there seem to be lots of animal-type enemies (including the humanoid ones since they're based on animals or have animal features)

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
It seems the new golem enemy is bugged and doesn't give any exp. Also does anyone know how to get the last mistress event? I have 7/8 of her events and her affection is maxed. I can't figure how to get the event and the fortune teller isn't helping me. These are the events I have unlocked for her at the remembrance stone.
Edit: Nvm you gotta go to the gala at the mansion after you max out the Mistress' affection. 1663693007192.png

Reactions: makeitso

DoomInsane

Feb 5, 2018
It seems the new golem enemy is bugged and doesn't give any exp. Also does anyone know how to get the last mistress event? I have 7/8 of her events and her affection is maxed. I can't figure how to get the event and the fortune teller isn't helping me. These are the events I have unlocked for her at the remembrance stone.
Edit: Nvm you gotta go to the gala at the mansion after you max out the Mistress' affection. View attachment 2054921
Sorry i don't understand where to fing him..

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Edit: Nvm you gotta go to the gala at the mansion after you max out the Mistress' affection. View attachment 2054921
You're probably missing the story-related one when you visit the counts' party.
It'll trigger on second visit.

cualquiercosaa12345

Apr 13, 2020
This game is really good but needs:

More sex positions, not just Standing one with variations.

Allies NPCs needs to be rapeable by enemies and undressed, maybe only if Celica use charm on them.

More naugthy town events like sidequest with erotics results, no all sex content in enemy zones or special events.

Maybe the bartender take adventage of Celica like for me because I helped you with rumors or whatever.

Reactions: Merunkager
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes