3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Even slower... For example, Nel controlling combat takes forever or even can't beat a monster if you activate enemy speed, enemy HP restore and similar... If you bring companion by yourself, you might also end up in countless entangle loop, so you just managed to free yourself, enemy will grab you again, and since you self healing yourself, it's neverending story... :LOL:
I've never seen Nel run into issues with combat, leaving her to do her thing with an autoclicker active is way faster than any other grinding method I've found. I don't know why you would activate enemy speed and HP buffs if you're already having trouble anyway. As for companions, Galiene has a move that knocks an enemy off of you and then attacks it in the same turn.

Anyone still playing this has to be damn masochist! Spend fucking hours trying to figure out how to do a single damn quest. [...] The hints are shit and nonsensical.
They couldn't possibly be more straightforward 95% of the time. I'll give credit to GCatch 's criticism of the gameplay loop turning into asking the bartender/medium for hints and then doing what they tell you, but that's the opposite of what you're complaining about and I think you and the other guy are both just being obtuse

Reactions: fapderp11

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone still playing this has to be damn masochist! Spend fucking hours trying to figure out how to do a single damn quest. The ONLY thing that can save this game is a damn walkthru or someone to make a real hint mod for the game. I dropped this crap as there is WAY better games that actually have hours of content and not just make it fucking hours because the hints are shit and nonsensical.
There are not only one but two built-in hint systems.

1) Go and speak to the tavern keeper about rumours - for main events
2) Go and speak to the fortune teller - for character events

You're welcome.

zerracas

May 2, 2017
I tried editing my money but now this is happening and nothing happens when I press Yes, what do I do?
1691091059720.png

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Any solution for the previous version saves not working at all or am I going to be forced to start all over again?
I got a lot of progress already, I don't think I'm going to be that willing to reset.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Any solution for the previous version saves not working at all or am I going to be forced to start all over again?
I got a lot of progress already, I don't think I'm going to be that willing to reset.
Another way beside loading Auto save is, if you still have old version of the game, try running that save file in it and save the game In different locations instead.... Then go back to the newer version and load that save.

At first, my main saves couldn't load but luckily I have a few save at some location and it somehow successfully load it (I got it loading when at Elith place) or some older one before some of the 65.004 event)

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022
Load an autosave from the Q section of the loading screen.
Neither Quick saves or Normal saves work when loading, they just freeze the game and return back to the main menu. Are there alternatives? Is there a way to get the Sync ID from previous versions?

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Are there alternatives?
The dev knows about the problems but they don't interest him. There is only one solution: start the old version, sleep, immediately after waking up quit the game without saving...start the new version now there is an autosave in the quicksaves, you can load it.

DoomInsane

Feb 5, 2018
Hello guys! how do i unlock the new sex scene with Elith?! i could see this scene just 1 time and now ther's no moreeeeee whyyyyy

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes