3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
in my previus gameplay i add all negative bonus on Nell and all positive to glacier, but Nell never decrease her stat untill i get the dak spell AOE (i do it in this update), suddely when Nel posse my body to have sexual act the debuff appear and remain stable untilli i have a variation (like damaged clothes, celestial form and possession)
The current body control system is still newly implemented so there is not much to it... So it may cause some weird bug I guess... I even found out about to reduce three character control at the same time to increase one character control from the crew mate P... Dont know if that was intentional or a bug...

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Screenshot_2024-02-01-05-20-13-387_www.townofmagic.com.jpg
After seeing Lucina, what are the signs that the relationship between Glace and Celica will be strong? Will it be like Lucina, one body, two souls, interesting if this is applied to Glace and Celica relationship?

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Ok I seriously need help, I still cant find Capt. ceres anywhere and she legitimately wont appear anywhere on the map. What am I supposed to do??

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
It looks like your on water in the open, but my ship isnt, also I only have a bond level of 4.9 with Capt. ceres, is my game buggin or is it me?
I was the same as you during Ceres 4.9, Galiene disappeared on the map, so I went straight to the ship. Later there will be an event where Celica will ask Penelope where Captain Ceres is.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes