3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Last time i tried this, there was bunch of unlabeled variables and i couldn't add gold or anything. So i doubt saveedit will work.
I see. Maybe this is better?
In case anyone is having issues or is lazy like I am, you can edit the save files using and repack them using (the game will not load saves unless you repack them using the second link).

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
No more Linux versions?
Haven't played Ren'Py games natively on Linux, but there seems to be an option to just run the script:
for linux, I just took the old build and copied over the lib and launch script ("lib" folder and "TownOfMagic.sh" script), just needed to make sure the relevant files were set to executable (chmod +x TownOfMagic.sh lib/py3-linux-x86_64/TownOfMagic)

F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
Haven't played Ren'Py games natively on Linux, but there seems to be an option to just run the script:
Nah, I've experimented a bit with copying resources from Win version to the Linux older version. Doesn't work. I suppose the situation is more complicated. But I'm not in a hurry. This game is released once in millennium anyway...

Reactions: makeitso

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
How do you complete these quests? I'm 95/95 on main quests so shouldn't the upper 2 not be there? No idea about the side quests. Any help is appreciated.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I don’t know for the linux version, but the mac version usually follows the non-patreon version. Patreons are mostly on pc it seems. In any case, we have to wait.

Merunkager

Dec 3, 2021
I found this game and been enjoying it greatly, loved the variety and all the different kind of events you could trigger with both male and female characters, loved the variety in monsters too but then at some point it suddenly turned so … stale? Suddenly the content shifted too much into the female only route and most of the events became about possesion either by Nel or Violet, but fine the thieves joining seemed fun and I liked the dwarf guy partner, then it became even more possesions but fine it still somehow added new spice like spirit training, but then that armor ghost appeared and I thought cool new armor we’ll be able to use weapon! But turns out its whole new LI and ANOTHER ghost that posseses you with exact same repetitive animation of boob fondling and clit rubbing.As if that wasnt enough there are apparently like 4 more new female LIs added and i dont get it? What about our guild members? They were all LIs since beginning but somehow they were pushed aside, and apparently there are no male sex scenes at all?? Also characters like Count, Liam, Graham, Kael… ??? Like it just seemed like all these charas were teased but the content took sharp turn focusing on only like 4 female characters that posses you that were introduced later on and dont add anything much to story. I just wonder why such change? And why cant we have the same with male characters? You get characters like the cat girl in hot springs have one time lewd scene why not male charas too?? I found the Dark knight/Warrior in pyramid to be the hottest scenes tbh and thats why I hoped we’d get more M/F like with dwarves but oh well…

sorry for the rambling but I’m just disappointed because it seemed heavily teased and set throughout the whole game but suddenly theres just way too much focus on F/F with the same repetitive animations/mechanics while others are neglected. Its becoming too one dimensional which disappoints me bc I loved playing it in the beginning so much. But I genuinely have no desire to “train” spirit if its just gonna be limited to F scenes and Im sad the slime Violet cant be used for males.

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes