• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Another , Hopefully Quick, Question :

In the event/scene, with Evie, and Celica looking for the Spell-book, (in Evie's home), and discovering "Jack, the Bandit", has stolen it . . . and they "encourage" him to give it back . . . ;

Has anyone, "let-them-go", as-in, keeping the "wrong, spell-book", and if so, what did that book actually turn out to be ?

A completely, Blank/fake book . . . or . . . One that was better than what they had originally ? :unsure:

(with no optional "back-button" available, won't try for my-self, unless the game was already, ready for a restart , or had planned ahead, and made a save before that point . . . :sneaky: )

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Oh yeah, if anyone's wondering about the whole Cephrina thing, I've dabbled a bit more on how she works, and if anyone's curious:

1): She can take "control" of Celica by allowing her to attach to your head during a battle. This'll end up probably putting you to sleep, then using a spell. This cycle is broken once the enemy either dies or hits Celica. The exception to this rule is when the enemy is too weak to do any damage at all, like the small slimes after a certain level

2): With enough Allure, she will start using the usual masturbation moves as if she were in battle against you, even removing clothes and all. Virtually pointless since the enemy still can't grab you in this form, much less with lewd content due to the fact this is rendered moot once you step out of the battle and regain your clothes

3): Cephrina does not absorb hits like Violet, but her AI is very similar. Use a spell, cause body mischief, etc. In comparison to Violet, she also works as an Ero-Shield, meaning that so long as you "equip" them, they're protected from all kinds of grabs that the enemy may perform to do kinky stuff. This also does not make you immune to status effects, like sleep, poison, paralysis, confusion, etc.

4): A very interesting (and hot) quirk about her is that, if you plan on taking Selena or Evie, you can use her eye to call her while you're over their respective houses and temporarily use both of them in combat once she gets a hold of the host. I don't think it changes anything offensively, but it looks dope and is story canon too. After all, you do receive that small icon that says Cephrina must have messed up something in your head, so it makes sense that Evie's and Selena's minds could have suffered the same fate. Why not take advantage of that? ;)

5): If you decide to take one of them with you to combat (alongside Cephrina, but not attached), she can try to grab them like how she would with Celica. This time, the only difference is that they can also struggle out of her grasp.

Anyway, just wanted to throw it out there. I wonder how the hat...mimic...thingie, would work, however. Velvetia or something like that? Same concept, and similar design, just more...blue. And less eyes.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I read that you can see Body Proficiency with a book that you can buy in the Alchemy shop in the home town. But the shop is empty for me. Any ideas?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I read that you can see Body Proficiency with a book that you can buy in the Alchemy shop in the home town. But the shop is empty for me. Any ideas?
If I remember correctly, you don't get all the books and items right from the start, you have to progress further in the game to get better items.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
If I remember correctly, you don't get all the books and items right from the start, you have to progress further in the game to get better items.
I'm on 100% with everything, I have all the scenes. Have access to the shrine as well. Bought the spirit amplification talismans from the traveling vendor as well. No book in the Alchemy shop, it's empty...

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I'm on 100% with everything, I have all the scenes. Have access to the shrine as well. Bought the spirit amplification talismans from the traveling vendor as well. No book in the Alchemy shop, it's empty...
Check if you have the book in your inventory or not, also check back your Celica stats (upper right of the screen) to see if you already unlock it or not after scrolling down. If both is not available then either you aren't playing the current game version or your save might be bugged.

Reactions: Daxos89

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
When I "found" that book, ( Body Proficiency ), I wasn't even looking for it, as I didn't even know, that was the way to get that "function", as it were.

It happened relatively early for me, somewhere between Level 7, and Level 20 . . .

Checking my notes, it was Level 16 . Don't know if that 'helps' you at all . (maybe for your "next" play-through ?) :unsure:

Reactions: Daxos89

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
When I "found" that book, ( Body Proficiency ), I wasn't even looking for it, as I didn't even know, that was the way to get that "function", as it were.

It happened relatively early for me, somewhere between Level 7, and Level 20 . . .

Checking my notes, it was Level 16 . Don't know if that 'helps' you at all . (maybe for your "next" play-through ?) :unsure:
Check if you have the book in your inventory or not, also check back your Celica stats (upper right of the screen) to see if you already unlock it or not after scrolling down. If both is not available then either you aren't playing the current game version or your save might be bugged.
I found it, it was already unlocked. I assumed it will be under a different tab in the Party option. I have not noticed the scroll down function... I now have a permanent red handmark on my forehead...

I do not think I'm gonna do another playthrough, unless future update introduces different paths for the story. I enjoy this game, except for the grind part.

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Screenshot (7).png
I wasn't going to worry about it because I know I would figure it out eventually, but im lazy and just want this to be done. What main event am I still missing?

vtd

Oct 16, 2018
Must have took you hour to get those evenly control from each people huh..? What your method on getting some of the characters control lv so quick? Like for specific character that have many method to take over your body, did you let them take over by losing on their fight or just straight up give them your body? I try raising character control between Cephrina and Celica but it raised so slow.. even with 5 paper buff
use 5paper and spam take me to evelyn ( her master - dont remember her exact name). it take me 5 day in game or 2,5 hour

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes