3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone still have the 68.008 version of the game ? So I can get to see what happen with the Demoness and Liam with my own hand (just an excuse to replay the game, have my own save to port to 0.69 and skip less dialogue, which I did a bit too much... force of habit)

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone still have the 68.008 version of the game ? So I can get to see what happen with the Demoness and Liam with my own hand (just an excuse to replay the game, have my own save to port to 0.69 and skip less dialogue, which I did a bit too much... force of habit)
That's the current public release, available on itch.io.

l33tzomg

Jan 21, 2018
May have run into a soft lock, unless someone knows a workaround. Mistress had Violet at the time of the new event, and now that she's gone, I can't get violet back to progress her events?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It is possible to beat her. You just gotta hope she doesn't petrify you a lot in those fights. Wish there was some sort of potion we could conjure up against being petrified.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Town Of Magic hidden Scene guides (incomplete for now) Keep bumping this post I will try to keep it updated. I hope community comes together for this. Any new finding try to reply to this. So I can keep this as up to date as possible.
1. Get Celestian transformation
a. With glace. Celestian > then gets posessed with glace.
b. With Velvetica. Velvetica+booty+bra > Celestian
People are getting confused here. Celestian can time stop and defeat enemies in stopped time. Bump this post please Its getting stupid how many people are asking same exact question
c. Mistress/Demon Lady. Tell her you are Celestian. Don't do on hard save I recommend waiting for next update.
2. Mirror scene in Mistress Room
3. Shady Demon merchant without robes on. One who sells relationship to player.
4. Penelope with high compatability.
Unlock Mystic fox shrine > cheat > gets 100 talisman each > enable Penelope power over you > gets posessed with her multiple times until you get full pirate armor.
5. GLACE & VIVI
i. Get posessed until you have to rely on Nell for help.
ii. Get posessed. Possess Doll > increase relationship with glace with 'fighting monsters together'. then roam town during daytime.
(a) first vivi controls her (VIVI RELATIONSHIP INCREASE)
(b) then glace then maid scene > banquet scene (VIVI RELATIONSHIP INCREASE)
(c) then glace then maid scene > Unlock/Rescue Eerie (VIVI RELATIONSHIP INCREASE) MAX
6. For Bellona goto willow falls > encounter bellona > follow her > watch her fly up. Plant magical plant seeds. Revisit after few days then climb roots > SURRENDER TO HER. winning only gives honey and heartbreak.
7. Violet quest >>>>> Mirania/Lamia as of ver 69.002 no special progress from winning against her. Losing is Easy.

Last edited:

kaizostalker456

Apr 28, 2023
Hi there.
Can you guys pls help me? I'm missing 3 events and i have no idea wich ones. I have all characters completed and in the tavern the bartender is tellingme something about stoping the time. Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-40-06-685_www.townofmagic.com.jpg Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-40-13-870_www.townofmagic.com.jpg Screenshot_2024-05-13-00-40-22-217_www.townofmagic.com.jpg

subject996

Jul 26, 2017
There is a V67 walkthrough too, but it's not that helpful. I am not aware of a more recently updated one.
That guide is great to get a grip on the game. After that, you can hande yourself with the help of the bartender, fortune teller, map icons, and a little bit intuition.

Wiccawest

Mar 8, 2018
There was a patch to 0.69.005. The major fix were some relationship/quest flags not always triggering, which could break progression for anything that requires that quest.
There's also a dev version of 0.69.005 with the base game plus extra menu options, cheats, and playable enemies.

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
People are getting confused here. Celestian can time stop and defeat enemies in stopped time. Bump this post please Its getting stupid how many people are asking same exact question
Bumped to kill mushroom cage head people

c. Mistress/Demon Lady. Tell her you are Celestian. Don't do on hard save I recommend waiting for next update.
Well fuck me, anyone got a save from the end of 0.69.005 thats 100% but no telling Demon your a Celest?

Reactions: chesire

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Bumped to kill mushroom cage head people

Well fuck me, anyone got a save from the end of 0.69.005 thats 100% but no telling Demon your a Celest?
Don't be a baby, next update I'll do the same as in 0.69.005 and play the entire game, be locked out of some scene because of bug, play the entirety of 0.68.somethingsomthing (so many number) because I don't want to be left out, and total a solid 15h of game in 3 day because I'm build different !

Anyway, take this, it's not a fullsave but most of it is unlocked. I'm litterally right in front of the demoness to tell her about being the celestial, just don't talk to her and you're safe. View attachment 7-1-LT1.save

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes