3.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This update is getting closer. It's up to 84% completed according to their progress page.
84% . . . More likely, Not the end of this month, (it's a week away, as-of-today) .

Don't forget the "Testing" before it's "Release", and the amount of time before it becomes a, "Public Release" . . . :rolleyes:

Reactions: menatv

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
84% . . . More likely, Not the end of this month, (it's a week away, as-of-today) .

Don't forget the "Testing" before it's "Release", and the amount of time before it becomes a, "Public Release" . . . :rolleyes:
Last time was a pleasant surprise when they got testing done when it hit 100%, but yeah usually it's 1% per day.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I miss when it was 1~2 months per version and once it got to like 85% you could get in a week but due to the increasing complexity, more content and polish/remastering of what's already in game it makes a bit of sense in how it's taking longer. Pushing more money doesnt solve all issues, sometimes what matters more are management skills, good/efficient workers and a streamlined development process.

Kurszt

Nov 12, 2021
I'm stuck in this game... It's the Demoness or Mistress 2.9 - 3, I just can't trigger that event, I've done everything except that. I am way over the requirements as said in the wiki, what should I do? I'm on Android btw, Idk if that's relevant.

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
I'm stuck in this game... It's the Demoness or Mistress 2.9 - 3, I just can't trigger that event, I've done everything except that. I am way over the requirements as said in the wiki, what should I do? I'm on Android btw, Idk if that's relevant.
I'm pretty sure that part is bugged, I also can't trigger it.

Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
are the characters in this game 18+
No characters under 18 are featured in any of the sexual acts of this game as far as I can tell. There are children featured in the story or narrative of the game as well as a vendor, but again, I haven't seen those characters featured in any of the sexual aspects of this game.

Reactions: makeitso
3.60 star(s) 54 Votes