Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can someone pls help me ? I can't find ruby fragment guide say it is in the town's cave but there is nothing.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hello! There's still 2 characters missing in my theater. Any tips on how to access/complete it?

Top one, you need Rose to use her Halloween Costume (The White Cat/Feline). Then, talk to her, she'll give you a mission about spider silk, go to spider den, get spider silk, go back to her.
Bottom one, Akane bunny outfit. Get the carrot charm in Salacious Sakura, once you have Akane wear the costume, the rift will appear in her bedroom, go to the rift, beat the trial, and you got it.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have made a gallery mod for version 1.1.0. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see a crystal they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

*Edit*

Updated to v2.2 content.

*Edit 2*

Small change I forgot to add in a new pixel art scene.

*Edit 3*

I have updated the gallery to include version 2.3.2 content. Also since this update included the monster gallery I have removed the monsters girls from the pixel room. I plan to eventually clean up the pixel room as it has way too much open space but that is for an other day. Let me know if something doesn't work right.

*Edit 4*

Gallery mod has been updated to include version 1.0.1 content. I have removed a number of crystals and added all the warp options to one crystal. So now you don't have to go to a different crystal to go to a different area. Please let me know if there are any problems.

*Edit 5*

Gallery mod has been updated to version 1.1.0 content.

*Edit 6*

Fixed bug in pixel room.

*Edit 7*

Bug fixes. Thanks go to Asunyan for the corrections.

*Edit 8*

Fixed animation bug at the end of scenes.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes