3D-Daz TP: The Class Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Episode three released for "Cookies fund!" subscribers and up.

ep3.jpg

Version 0.6.3 change log:
-More grammar and spelling corrections.
-Fixed some images not showing Marjory's makeup.
-Many changes to the code.
-Added a default name for the MC.

Head to my page to get it.

You can also get it in my page.

Or in my page, check the "Shop" tab to get access to the game without subscribing to a monthly plan (PayPal friendly).

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Update:

promep4.jpg

It has been a while since the last time I made a decent update post in F95...

Episode four will bring a lewd boost to my game!
I'm extending the current lewd scenes in the game; March update will bring many more lewd renders and a few animation loops.

I completed six animation loops so far and I'm looking forward to make another two; it doesn't sound like much but animations take a lot of work to make, 30 FPS translates into 30 renders for a one second animation loop. I have made 180 renders just for the animations so far and about 25 more lewd renders to boost the current lewd scenes in my game.
The animations are encoded with Webm vp9/ogg, you will need Webm codecs to see them.

Episode four will feature story progression with Laura, Melanie, and Tiffany; it will also have a lewd dream scene with Miss Evans. I'm planning to add more decision prompts to boost friendship with the girls.

Those are my plans so far,
episode four will be released on March 1!

ptypoe

Sep 14, 2017
Going back to business:

Completed a functional stats screen, it updates the values as soon as they change, it has a simple and easy to understand design.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Used a customized grid to display the variables, had to play with text size and spaces to properly place the values on screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also assigned a key to call the stats screen, currently is Shift+F6, and made a text button to close the screen.

It was complicated, it was the first time I used many of the modifiers to display the values and text how I wanted them.

I'm designing an major overhaul to implement navigation, repeatable events, a calendar system to keep track of days and hours, I'm also looking into building an inventory system to manage items needed for some events.
Is a lot of work, but I really want to make a revision and overhaul in the upcoming months.

Well, one step at a time I guess.
Very impressed by this. I have been struggling with a simpler screen as my programming skills suck. Tried to PM you, but cannot do PMs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicestgamer

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Episode four released for "Pizza weekends!" subscribers and up.

Promox2.jpg

I made it!
Made eight animations to spice up my game, 30 frames per second... 31 renders per animation, 31 full HD-1920x1080 per animation, that is 248 renders just to make the animations possible and then I made an extra ~70 renders for story progression, February had 29 days that I worked like a beast to complete what I had planned.

I'm surprised I made it in time, met my one month deadline for my next update; I'm feeling good!
That was a lot of work, coding, rendering, editing, resizing, and game testing.

I'm taking the rest of the day off, tomorrow I'm going back to work to make April's update possible.
I did good! :giggle:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just wanted to say I read this whole thread for the very first time. It's been amazing watching the entire history and progress of a game creation, and I am so happy for you that it has come to fruition. I think it can inspire other people to make their own game too. Kudos!

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
dx.jpg

Taking a break to think about game development decisions I made and some decisions I have to make...

Made an Android build, it just kind of happened; it was not something I planned. Never did anything for Android before.

I haven't work on my navigation system, my original concept was to make a free-roam game with a calendar system, week days, and an hour system to implement repeatable events...

I haven't work on my inventory system, I planned to make key items to trigger events.
Still want to do location based events, haven't get into it yet either.

I need to add more decision prompts in my game; decisions that will impact relationships and change stats.

Then I need to focus on making scenes; animations, and rendering have taken me away from the coding part of development.

Now I have planned to work on making a different build for my game...

I think it is about time to focus on coding, at least for now.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017

Tiffhtml.jpg

Ren'Py Web, HTML5 visual novels.

I had a look around and it seems like a new area that NSFW devs can explore, porting my game for play-in-your-browser
wasn't an easy task, had to resize all damn images in my game, then optimize them to have an overall game size
below 100MB, I practically had to re-make my game using a 1280x720 format.

The worst part was to adjust GUI, menus, stat screen, and side images; it was a lot of moving things around.
Ren'Py Web has a lot of engine limitations at the moment, is still in beta.
I had to remove videos, video playback is not supported yet, I'm looking into trying to make an ATL animation that
can look almost as good as an actual video but I think I will just add more slides or stills to expand lewd scenes.

Was a challenge but I made it, here is the link to the game:

HTML5 version is on hold, not available until further notice.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I hope the resizing won't have an impact on the "main" release
Nope, it may be extra work, but I keep three different base folders:

-PC/Linux/MAC
-Android
-HTML5

I'm doing it that way to deal with engine specif needs and features.
So, PC/Linux/MAC and even Android releases will still be Full HD 1920x1080 and they will have Webm videos.
HTML5 needs to stay within engine limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.