Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Screenshot_3.png
Overview:
Trails of Life

It is supposed to be a highly replayable, survival, exploration, adventure, fighting player skill based game, in which you could assume control of character, male or female(currently just female), explore the world, discover hidden places, find treasure, uncover history, encounter humans, critters and monsters, fight them, H-them, or find and build your place within tribe and then defend it from members of opposing tribes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2018-12-18
Developer: H'Nabi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5.3.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...looks nice, but i'm interested in playing with the male....is hard to find some good 2D/platformer game. There is a lot of good ones that you can only play with the female.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
need to fix the getting stuck in a long animation with no payoff, and add a cooldown on how often that can happen...getting stuck in a loop, not knowing when you can move and being slower than the opposition is a bad mix.

on that same note...the combat needs extreme balance, i cant kill the attacker, he could end me easily, cant kill the rabbit...get stuck in animation...exit and delete game...that was my experience...its clearly in need of balance.

simple fix would be to have the animation just incapacitate the foes, and for non-wang animations, have it on a cooldown, there aren't allot of good battlefuck games, cursed armor has gone a strange direction, legend of the twin orbs will never likely get finished, and many others suffer from bad implementation.

oh, and try to get a mega link.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
need to fix the getting stuck in a long animation with no payoff, and add a cooldown on how often that can happen...getting stuck in a loop, not knowing when you can move and being slower than the opposition is a bad mix.

on that same note...the combat needs extreme balance, i cant kill the attacker, he could end me easily, cant kill the rabbit...get stuck in animation...exit and delete game...that was my experience...its clearly in need of balance.

simple fix would be to have the animation just incapacitate the foes, and for non-wang animations, have it on a cooldown, there aren't allot of good battlefuck games, cursed armor has gone a strange direction, legend of the twin orbs will never likely get finished, and many others suffer from bad implementation.

oh, and try to get a mega link.
wouldnt recommend pointing out flaws since, as mentioned before, this isnt the latest version but one from several months ago

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
wouldnt recommend pointing out flaws since, as mentioned before, this isnt the latest version but one from several months ago
because they could have been fixed?...fair enough, but id rather be a step out of time on my critique and be pleasantly surprised that it was already fixed, than remain silent and see a mediocre game develop because nobody said anything.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I remember playing some platformer on my old Nokia with female protag getting nice fuck from the enemies and one of them was a scarecrow.