ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Wew, the game really need a lot of grinding. Not a problem for normal playthrough, but a hassle for translation purpose.
It's quite easy to get text with debug plugin. Set all number in right panel to 50. And now you just skip train, go home and progress in twitter, reload with autosave file to get all 3 choice.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Need some guidance because I'm a pleb, sorry

Like the 1st game, Tittuter have 3 choice.
1 to progress
1 to be blocked
1 to be stay still.
How can we deal with the last case?.

Also, here is my rough translation for all tittuter leading to pleasure route of 5 girls, using Chat GPT and edited again by me.
I don't know Jap, and my English are bad, so take it with grain of salt lol.
PS: i delete all line translated by PutraAK - our hero, so you can use both.
Do I put this in the "Translation/en/Text" folder just like PutraAK translation stuff?
I added some regex. But It may be terrible english. 'cause I'm not good at eng. edit and use below.
r:^ヒロインSAN値((?<num_i>[0-9\s\.\/]+))$=Heroine SAN (${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^(]+)((?<num_i>[0-9\s\/]+))$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^0-9]+)(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^ ]+)  Lv:(?<num_i>\s[0-9]+\s\/\s[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv:${num_i}
sr:^(?<str>[^Lv]+)Lv(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv${num_i}
sr:^「(?<str>[^」]+)」の視線が「(?<num_i>[0-9]+)つ」減少する$=Decreased the sight of 「${str}」 「${num_i}」
sr:^コマンド成功中「(?<str>[^」]+)」の部位感度が「(?<lv_i>[0-9]+)段階」上昇\\n\\n耐久度:(?<dura_i>[0-9\/]+)$=Successed command increased 「${lv_i}」Lv sensitivity parts of「${str}」\n\nDurability:${dura_i}
I found the regex file but do I add this on top of whats already in there or just replace the text?

Reactions: FOXXS312

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Need some guidance because I'm a pleb, sorry

Do I put this in the "Translation/en/Text" folder just like PutraAK translation stuff?

I found the regex file but do I add this on top of whats already in there or just replace the text?
no needed add a same text. may be not duplicated from exists file. append it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
P.S. If you guys haven't read the Japanese guide yet, some skills can only be obtained by clicking links (won't actually open a web page on your computer) in their twitter posts. Most notably, the train conductor drops different skill links on both pure/corruption paths. One of the skills you get from the corruption path is being able to walk faster, which should make it easier for you to get to train carts and girls.

Heavymist

Jan 4, 2021
For the phone conversations any guide for this? And how do you get character endings. Is there a specific goal to unlock the endings?

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
yes but i would like to extend time of molestation, and this is impossible on debug menu or not?
Yes, you can.
Pause time by F1, or you can edit time directly in debug menu
For the phone conversations any guide for this? And how do you get character endings. Is there a specific goal to unlock the endings?
there's only japanese guide, but you can use gg translate.

LK Liam

Dec 20, 2017
For those having a hard time keeping track which Heroine is where to find here some infos in that regard. In the following the Entry point (the station the girls enter the train) and the Exit point (the station the girls leave the train) are reversed when it hits night.
The conductor is a special case as she switches between cars so encounter are partly luck based. With the Push Skill (YahTube < Fourth Bracket < Third Option) you can push the girls in place (for the tougher girls skill has to be developed).

As I couldn't figure out the proper names of each as of now I'll be going with nicknames for each one.

The Lolita (twintailed tutorial girl)

Entry Point: Fire
Exit Point: Shrine Inn
Car: Nr. 4

Train Conductor (Woman in blue uniform)

Cars: Nr. 1~6

Delivery Girl

Entry Point: Sincerity
Exit Point: Bite
Car: Nr. 3

Hostess (Blond woman in red dress)

Entry Point: Night Hawk
Exit Point: Female Tea Water
Car: Nr. 1

Gamer Girl (green-haired girl with cap)

Entry Point: River
Exit Point: Middle
Car: Nr. 6

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
For those having a hard time keeping track which Heroine is where to find here some infos in that regard. In the following the Entry point (the station the girls enter the train) and the Exit point (the station the girls leave the train) are reversed when it hits night.
The conductor is a special case as she switches between cars so encounter are partly luck based. With the Push Skill (YahTube < Fourth Bracket < Third Option) you can push the girls in place (for the tougher girls skill has to be developed).

As I couldn't figure out the proper names of each as of now I'll be going with nicknames for each one.

The Lolita (twintailed tutorial girl)

Car: Nr. 4

Train Conductor (Woman in blue uniform)

Cars: Nr. 1~6

Delivery Girl

Entry Point: Sincerity
Exit Point: Bite
Car: Nr. 3

Hostess (Blond woman in red dress)

Entry Point: Night Hawk
Exit Point: Female Tea Water
Car: Nr. 1

Gamer Girl (green-haired girl with cap)

Entry Point: River
Exit Point: Middle
Car: Nr. 6
You can see all this information if you steal their bag once.
For translation, i recomend using partial translate by PutraAK in post #279

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
stupid question but I could never figure out what the "Justice, Life Safety and Follower" counters meant in the train scenes ? Is it the composition of the crowd ? Are Followers turning a blind eye ? Life Safety allows you to be caught ? Justice describes the number of lasers ?

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
Is there any way to lower the graphics or optimize the game? the day stage works fine for me, but at night it drops a lot of fps and as more npcs come up it becomes unplayable, help please I really like this game.

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
For the english version,

beelzebub said himself that he won't make any english translation ,it is up to the f95 hero to do it

For full guide

Momiji guide , easy route so far even in hard mode
For the good ending, u have to select dialog 1 chat all the way until she say she is going to jump from the platform into the railway , THIS WILL HAPPEN DURING BREAK AFTERNOON REST PHASE , then at night, stop at Shinjuku [神宿] , go to the ticket station to trigger a story progress, then after that next day the MC will said she is very annoying and should i inform the staff to prevent suicide,THIS WILL HAPPEN DURING BREAK AFTERNOON REST PHASE, at night go back the same stop Shinjuku [神宿] and go to the platform and inform the staff , the staff will mention thank you along the way and after that u are on the way to good ending

Momiji Pleasure / slut ending
Just select 3rd dialog and enjoy the game play

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes