Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
Anyone had a problem with the cut in animation on the train? I tried updating my k lite codec but it still didn't shows up.

schlag

May 20, 2019
its not an ugly bastard though , its the principle from Great teacher onizuka lol
"gto"
There really should be an ugly bastard tag, even though its obvious. i tend to avoid these too, but the women are so hot

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Install cheat engine

I can only use time freeze.
How to "save" the adress like you do? I can find molester adress, but they changed after i reopen game
A bit off topic, but to get the addresses there are two possible routes pointers or scripts. Pointers work by finding a static memory address that "point" to the address you want. Think of it like a cd in the inner section of the disk there's a list of songs with the location of each song in the disk. There's a tool in CE to scan for pointers. That tutorial is a bit crappy but it should give you the idea
The other method is an aob scan, basically you search for a label in the code memory, suppose that the value you want is always 8 bit away from the hex value 33 22 47 then you make a script to search for that string and replace the address you want in relation to that address. (I suck at making aob scans so I normally don't go that far.)

About the retries you just need to put like 1000 in there, whenever you are caughte by the lines the value should decrease by one. If it doesn't work, try saving and loading the game or adding 1 point in the first power of the stand category (the one at the far right). That powers gives you extra chances to get caught and the suspicion meter won't increase while you have chances left.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
please ping when updated with understandable language
trying to play this was worse than the first time of reading "Bread Bread Bread" in a sex scene and having the most confused boner
I've seen MTLs with sex scene dialog along the lines of "a fish basket a fish basket a fish basket is a fish basket" so... Bread bread bread is an improvement!

Jun 15, 2020
Honestly just having the interface translated would be better, the MTL dialogue is incomprehensible, even by MTL standards.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
OK I kinda figured it out. Got the teacher on her knees twice, fucked in front twice, and once behind. But the scene is lame so I feel ripped off for the time put in lol

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Here is a save file with maxed stats (99 sensitivity on all parts, all girls), took Pleasure route on every girl. Save is on Day 19 if I'm correct. There should be more than enough encounters to trigger any desired Pleasure ending.

For more info on the Love/Pleasure routes, check this walkthrough =>

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Here is a save file with maxed stats (99 sensitivity on all parts, all girls), took Pleasure route on every girl. Save is on Day 19 if I'm correct. There should be more than enough encounters to trigger any desired Pleasure ending.

For more info on the Love/Pleasure routes, check this walkthrough =>
for the love of god i cant seem to trigger any good endings :( or any relative endings can you share saves with like scenes unlocked? thanks

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
for the love of god i cant seem to trigger any good endings :( or any relative endings can you share saves with like scenes unlocked? thanks
The only way I have been able to get good endings is to target only single girl during a play through.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Eh, this could of been a good game but this is such a bad MTL it's not even funny and I gave up on figuring out save files.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Bro just like in IRL the train go back and forth. So left/right side on the platform are reversed. To accurately determine the car number just see where other passengers are facing (Trying to board the train) and get on the car number that you wanna board. Car number won't be reversed if you are facing correct way.

Why you saw Blue Haired School Girl (usually car 2) when you are expecting to meet Basketball Girl (usually car 5) is because car are reversed. Just like below.

1 <-> 6
2 <-> 5
3 <-> 4
4 <-> 3
5 <-> 2
6 <-> 1
Thought so much, sticking to the side with many people and correct car number made sure to allways encounter Basketball Girl, thanks for confirmation.
Also attacking her from multiple angles, front and back, helped me find the cutscenes and I made it to Sexslave ending.

It was my NG+1, I completely ignored the groper skilltree, minimally unlocked Stalker and Stan-Do, then played as watcher. Went for max exp early on, then for sensitivity growth (mid stalker).

Hmm I think next will be Blue Haired Schoolgirl...

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes