PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Last update about the translation before abandoning the project.

reason for stopping the translation effort:

there is an official translation in progress and it looks like a good one. No news yet it's uncensored or not.

thank you everyone who have contribute for translation, especially Alter and namtap032892
also thank you for people who have played the game with this translation.

Overall progress:
90% done with heroine tweet. only the DLC 2 aren't translated properly yet.
UI already done
H-scene, about 45% (Nozomi, Hikari, Mizuho). next 2 heroine (aoba, kasose) already in progress, but abandoned (about 85% done).

How to applied the translation:
Make sure the game have BepInEx plugin (other might work, but not recommended)
Just paste it into "満車率300%220930\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text", you should also find _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt if you have started the game at least one in that folder.

TL note
If you have previous translation patch, I might be better to delete old translation txt with new one.

Last edited:

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 2793098 My save. i don't know if it's good enough. only got last suit and many skills
It makes all the skill appear as -1 and the yen are -21 idk what happened but it seems like a good save, gallery is not unlocked and postin to the thwitter makes a blank photobut I appreciate the help thank you. also thank you for having it at a scene with the girl in white wih glasses

Last edited:

discontol

Sep 10, 2022
It makes all the skill appear as -1 and the yen are -21 idk what happened but it seems like a good save, gallery is not unlocked and postin to the thwitter makes a blank photobut I appreciate the help thank you. also thank you for having it at a scene with the girl in white wih glasses
yes sorry. I don't know how to fix blank thwttier ex wife. And the teacher Charracter is bug in my game. She doesn't have SNS and if i keep do her route my game will crash.

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
Any idea how to get the train conductor girl. Having trouble getting her to appear and to advance with her at all

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
i dont get this game.. first girl is basicly a tutorial and the next girl is nightmare difficulty literally cant do anything with those lines.. :D feels like im playing touhou and not.. whatever this is.. and i cant understand two things either ://

Reactions: nelson969

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
i dont get this game.. first girl is basicly a tutorial and the next girl is nightmare difficulty literally cant do anything with those lines.. :D feels like im playing touhou and not.. whatever this is.. and i cant understand two things either ://
by any chance, did you mean the light blue hair students at night? that woman (yes, she is an adult) is a DLC content, meant to be taken after the base game girls.

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Need help..
I use mtl version and after some time I got black screen and there no way to do anything only reboot pc...
It's only happen with this game, any idea why it's happens and how to fix?
2nd game works like a charm. Black screen looks like monitor lost signal

Last edited:

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
by any chance, did you mean the light blue hair students at night? that woman (yes, she is an adult) is a DLC content, meant to be taken after the base game girls.
i see :D kinda confusing when they put it as second ''target'' alright im going to ignore her.. thx :) also i just noticed you can go to different train cars and meet the other girls..

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
This game works well on Steam Deck on Proton 8.0-3. To make translations (or other files in BepInEx) work you must include the following in your Launch Options: WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp.dll=n,b" %command%

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
This game works well on Steam Deck on Proton 8.0-3. To make translations (or other files in BepInEx) work you must include the following in your Launch Options: WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp.dll=n,b" %command%
How do you do that or do you have a file with that included you can share?

steamdeckguy

Nov 29, 2019
How do you do that or do you have a file with that included you can share?
No extra files necessary. winhttp.dll is included in the root directory of this game.
  1. Click Add a Game (at the bottom right of Steam in Desktop Mode)
  2. Click Add a Non-Steam Game...
  3. Click Browse...
  4. Go to the game's directory and click on Mansha300.exe
  5. Right click on the Game's entry in your Steam Library (default name would be Mansha300.exe) into the Launch Options text box
  6. Click Properties...
  7. In the Shortcut tab paste the following: WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp.dll=n,b" %command%
  8. Click the Compatibility tab in the same window
  9. Tick on Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool option
  10. Select Proton 8.0-3 from the list
and that's it.

Last edited:

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
New DLC just dropped. Any ideas where to find the new targets?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes