Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
WHAT you can go to others how?
yeah :D you can move through cars while train is moving just go through the door (atlough you dont know which is what, like if you are on car 3 you dont really know if you going up or down) and you cant run.. or you can go to different platform at the begining of the ride and start at that train car from the start (you can open a map to see which is which)

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
wait a few days, each heroines are have their own schedule and their preference car. Kinda hard to explain since there isn't clear guide in english.
Thanks for that info. Still trying to get the conductor girl she seems to be a little more rare to find and to work on. Wish I could just unlock all the gallery scenes and free mode for both parts so I can just enjoy the game more

Last edited:

SexyBlob

Jul 13, 2018
any way to remove or reduce placeholder character ? to make it less annoying with the camera , easier to move and to find girl

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is it worth just waiting for the official translation now then? Instead of trying to play it with the fan one?

spartanops2

Apr 27, 2021
go to C:/Users/用户名/AppData/Roaming/ベルゼブブ
copy (満車率300%.dat) and paste it in the same folder, rename it to (超速くノ一クロユリ.dat)
the hidden character will show up
Cannot found any folder like that and I did not put the game in C drive. I also don't have a Beelzebub files.

Apr 2, 2018
I'm tired of remembering a new game + In the end, every time the game ends the same way! At first I tried to interact separately with all the heroines, the end with the suicide of an unknown woman. Then with only one, how do you manage to do everything at once so that this ending does not exist? My game also lags a little while walking, so it's even harder.

Sep 23, 2021
I'm tired of remembering a new game + In the end, every time the game ends the same way! At first I tried to interact separately with all the heroines, the end with the suicide of an unknown woman. Then with only one, how do you manage to do everything at once so that this ending does not exist? My game also lags a little while walking, so it's even harder.
Focus on one of them and remember to check & reply to 'twitter' to progress. You can look at the Guide for help.

BrightNight77

May 15, 2020
How to apply the translations correctly? I copied the content of Translation folder to BepInEx\Translation\en\Text but the texts at the beginning are same as the mtl one. Are they not translated?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes