bigbro1

Aug 8, 2021
anyone know how to have infinite time? By "time," I mean the deadline when you have to go to new game plus. I'd rather not be doing one heroine over and over again just to do their ending. I need variation. I tried cheat engine but I can't seem to have it to work. I already had my value type set to all when I was scanning values (though I'm not that knowledgeable about cheat engine in the first place). I tried one of the cheat tables here but it's returning "??" values.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
anyone know how to have infinite time? By "time," I mean the deadline when you have to go to new game plus. I'd rather not be doing one heroine over and over again just to do their ending. I need variation. I tried cheat engine but I can't seem to have it to work. I already had my value type set to all when I was scanning values (though I'm not that knowledgeable about cheat engine in the first place). I tried one of the cheat tables here but it's returning "??" values.
How about try debug mode with plugin.
You can edit remain time.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes

Last edited:

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, the hard girls (Aoba, Kodama, Yurika and Toki) will have 20 eyelines when the train gets empty (<100%). The easy girls (Nozomi and Aoi) will only have 7 in the same situation. For comparison, the train has to get over 250% for a hard girl to have that few eyelines (6, specifically).

Getting more followers should increase occupancy (it's explained they try to join you on the train). There are also skills in the Stando style that let you remove some of the eyelines.

I think the idea is you're supposed to work on an easy girl (Nozomi) first to get yourself leveled up. Then do a new game+, you keep your skill points and follower count, so then you can focus on the harder girls.

Last edited:

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
How do you use the items? Everytime I use any item like the rotor i'm always jailed and the relationship is almost getting the lewd ends. Are items noob traps?

so, is the MTL at least comprehensible?
It's barely readable. Some of the scenes and choices especially titutther need context and sometimes the translation is not on point. You can use the translation aggregator to get better translations but in the late game there's too many text the translator doesn't pick up the lines you want to translate. but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heranwen

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
How do you use the items? Everytime I use any item like the rotor i'm always jailed and the relationship is almost getting the lewd ends. Are items noob traps?
The girls have to be developed to the Horny (Lv3) state to use the toys. (Don't recall for blowjobs, but for the sex scenes that means you've progressed past the condom scenes and on to the creampie scenes.)

The dialog that can popup when you hit a toy button _is_ a trap as you've already failed the check at that point, clicking Ok is a guaranteed end. If you've met the conditions, the scene will activate on clicking the button, no dialog.

So, anybody working on a real translation?
Not from me. If I get motivated during my time off next week, you might get a bit better of an MTL, but no promises.

And it won't be that much better, as there's something about the way Beelzebub writes (and chooses names) that seems to give MTL fits.

But if someone does want to give a real translation a try, let me know. I can give or tell how to access the scenario files, and what you need to do w/ them to get the game to read them in.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluu44 and Heranwen

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
How about try this?
I had try. My game had BepInEx folder and I already put file from your link.
But again... nothing change.
May be I miss something or making it wrong. I'm not good about program like plugin , mod , etc. BepinEx folder.jpg

Edit : OK! I think I found problem.
I just try move folder ベルゼブブ from LocalLow to Roaming.
And Boom! Ninja girl content appear!
Will try to end her tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Let's me asks one more things.
How can I use toys on Ninja girl?
She already reach Nasty stage but no toys icon show to use.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes