kos1992

May 10, 2017
I see a lot of people run into error. But I myself haven't got any error or crash.
Not sure what's the different tho. I download both main game and DLC from dlsite. Both hidden character(ninja and hustle time girl) also show up just fine.

I do use cheat engine to freeze the molesting time tho. Scan in float I think? if anyone wanna try that.

Anyway, so far for a beelz game, I feel this one get old fast. Like the "replaybility" for this game isn't as much as other title. The sex scene also isn't as satisfying to get for me. I would love more scene that can be done outside of the train. Most of the scene tie to "sensitivity" of private part so you have to grind those bar up. That's why i cheat to freeze the time. Okay.. now that I think about it. maybe it get old fast because i cheat and freeze the time? idk.
have you figure out the way to freeze the number of skill use like reduce the gaze? I have try with cheat engine but they keep reset each time

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
have you figure out the way to freeze the number of skill use like reduce the gaze? I have try with cheat engine but they keep reset each time
I only cheat skill point and max everything. I find that enough to reduce 9 gaze.

White132

May 19, 2017
Just hack skill(NO POINT) I Scan 1/5(now up your hand, this scan really need time. If y have secret i11-990 start scan from 0) then 2/5 then 3/5 and set 999999/5. It's work on speed, gaze and %buff.(it works with anything in the skill branch that can be caught.) WORK ON SAVE. But don't set speed more than 30-55 or y fly away. And yup game can crash anyway, be careful. My love - hack position swap and frize time.

Reactions: Cascader7

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
If i read it right, you need to have them in lewd state. 3rd Stage CGs as an indicator. Then you can use sex toys on them.

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
how do you do that? can get to cg's easily but getting them lewder seems something i can't grasp

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
how do you do that? can get to cg's easily but getting them lewder seems something i can't grasp
Most likely you need to have the right conversation whether it's 'love' or 'lewd' ending. The right dialogue and a couple of sex / Service on the girl to progress her story or lewdness.

I use this site for the guide.

It's in japanese.

Reactions: aekya

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Love the game like and remind me of urge to molest and hypnosis the bitch student but i hate ugly bastard but the girl are just too hot to ignore, anyone got debut for remove the mosaic ?

Aug 19, 2020
I made a new cheat table base on this.

<Q> freezing the timer
<Z> timeout
<X> set "retry attempts" to 999

+ Cheat table of girls sensitive

My run still not end at day 25th. May be it dependent girls state not the date
Question: how do i implement this.

vanhcooc2008

May 30, 2022
guys how do I solve this: I saved but when I opened the game again there wasn't a save anywhere, even the autosave
Edit: after I pressed yes on winrar asking to add archives into the game, it loaded something but doesn't respond after that

Last edited:

kageaki12345

Apr 15, 2019
Guys, how do you even change heroines, I get the first one for two rounds, then the cabaret girl with white dress shows up and then no matter how much I progress with her, I don't get another girls, help please?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
How to play
1.Selecting the victim.

There is a total of six train car. Each one has a different victim. They get unlock bit by bit. Look for the dialog about them with number in it. You can see which number of train by looking at the floor before entering the train just like irl.

Here's the summary though.
1.Ninja cosplay girl (You need to register their other game to unlock this girl) -> Car Number 1
2.Dark purple hair student -> Car Number 2
3.Flight attendant ( Aoba Ishido ) -> Car Number 3
4.Child care worker ( Nozomi Mugi ) -> Car Number 4
5.Basketball club student ( Mitsuri Shukugawa ) -> Car Number 5
6.Nurse ( Hakui Mizuho ) -> Car Number 6

2.Molesting the victim
Walk up to her. There are two different scene depending if you are facing from the victim's front or back.
You can finger her, kiss her, etc. Whatever a rapist do u know. Try to get her sanity bar (The bar with a heart) to zero to unlock a scene.

The bar with an eye on it is the game over bar. If it is full, you got caught. If get fill when the laser pass through where you are molesting the victim. Laser is basically people's eyesight and you want to avoid it.

Another thing you can do is reach into the victim bag and get their twitter account and get their personal info.

3.Resting phase
- Upgrade skill -> It's very detailed so I won't explain here.
- Post a molest picture on twister -> Get money
- Buy follower on Twister -> Use money, get follower -> No idea what follower is for
- Talk with victim on Twister -> I think it related to each girl alt ending. Don't know what to do though can't read Japanese.
- Rest -> Go back to victim selection stage.

4.Ending
The games end when a set amount of days are passed.
Ending seems to be related to Twister. One is good?? ending and the other one is lewd ending. My hypothesis right now is if you don't harass the girl on Twister and just answer normally and correctly it should lead to good ending. If you harass her only then bad ending. Not confirmed though.

There is also Harem ending between first girl and the youtuber from the extracted file.

That's basically how to play. I'm still trying to figured it out. I love this circle game so I want to put "How to" here incase someone want to dive in.
I got several questions:
how do we increse their sensitivity as fast as possible(quite grinding I have to admit)
what are followers' function?
how do we use tools bought from Anazon(I get caught if I utilize)
How do we level up as quick as possible
I also wanna ask how to earn money as quick as possible,but I don't see much sense from it,it seems to have very limited use.
You are actually right,by getting known their info and reply them on Twitter will lead to different endings,pure love or degenerate.

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
Guys, how do you even change heroines, I get the first one for two rounds, then the cabaret girl with white dress shows up and then no matter how much I progress with her, I don't get another girls, help please?
You have to go to specific carriages and wait for their introduction or timings. Like Carriage 5 has the sports girl and the undercover girl at night, and during the day you have the childcare work, cabaret in one carriage and the other in number 3 and more.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes