YajyuSenpai

Feb 18, 2020
for those guys cannot found the ninja
win+R : %appdata%/ベルゼブブ to the directory to create a file 超速くノ一クロユリ.dat
then you can find her

Reactions: lu8be
Jul 16, 2022
Am I doing something wrong? I never see a thing in the mini camera, do I have to unlock a perk for it to work?

Edit: Added a pic from a guide, that mini scene doesnt play for me wich is damn sad, I would enjoy the game 100% more if the molest phase showed those...

Last edited:
Reactions: lastjournals

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
is there any use of followers at all? i have already 20 followers what's the use of it can someone tell me

keno

Sep 21, 2017
is there any use of followers at all? i have already 20 followers what's the use of it can someone tell me
I think followers increase the amount of money you receive when you post the picks of what you did on the train.

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I got the all in one download provided in post #373 as far as I am aware everything is placed correctly but I still cant get the translation to appear in the dialog box I instead have to either click the log button or hit Alt+1 to get the translation. Is there anyway to have the translation appear in real time without me having to open and close these windows?

tornoi

Dec 7, 2020
full game+dlc but can someone make cheat for this to change date

pass
hentaibedta

Aug 19, 2020
Yo, i have a specific question. Even though i have her maxed on butt, and took her from behind, why is that when i used the anal beads on the first woman, or even the gal, i get my ass carted straight to the police station? is it an error of sorts? perhaps this part of the dlc was not implemented. cause i was about to have a party in my heart when i saw anal beads, thinking "FINALLY, we're getting some anal content!".

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
View attachment 1955382
still didnt have debug menu
I downloaded what you linked.
It's ReiPatched.
A plugin what I made, Runs on BepInEx. It's crash with ReiPatcher.
So if want to use plugin(cheat), You must remove ReiPached.
This is post what remove ReiPacher on another game. check it.
MTL is download at
use
Then you can use MTL and cheats.

Besides.. As far as I know, the latest version is 220628.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes