PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone know if there's different voice lines during the train molestation with the burglar lasers when you go from Rejection->Desperation->Horny?

Nov 26, 2018
i like the idea of this game definitely different then everything ive played here on F95 and out of all of the games ive never seen anything like this one before...sucks that its censored BUT as much as i hate censored figured this being something i havent ever seen before thought what the hell ill try it ...it could be me i dunno i found the mechanics buggy as hell
im on the train walk up to a girl next i know im on the platform and just a circle jerk of that happening
i didnt get to grope or anything tried for a while not sure whats more annoying the mechanics or the fucking time i sit and stair at conversations waiting to translate to english so i can read wtf is happening
im not a fan of mini games (dont even get me started on that) hope to oneday see a game like this BUT no fucking mini games and not censored and decent game mechanics so i can walk around,etc with out screen jumping all over the god damn place and sandbox mode would be fantastic too
no offence to the story lovers out there BUT far as im concerned if i wanna read ill open up a news paper or something
well heres to wishful thinking !!!although i didnt enjoy playing this game at all i still have to give the dev credit because out of the 370+ pages of games i sort through weekly NONE of them are anywhere near like this as far as ideas goes
the rest are all the same shit your ither stuck in a house or in a school so high 5 to the dev for at least one of the best ideas!!!
It's a different game for sure. Here are some basic gameplay hints, and sorry for the creepy language. This game isn't for everyone...

Tips for basic gameplay:
1. Get near the person that you plan to grope and board the same car as her. Different girls board different train cars - so board the train car you want. In the beginning, you only know of one girl, so board the train you know. As you progress you'll find out about more targets.
2. When you first get on the train, it's usually empty, so there's going to be a lot of sight lines. Try to get as close to the target as possible, but not too close, especially on the first train. If you get too close, the target will get nervous and her "joy bar" will go down. As you progress in the game with each character, if you touch them, their bar will go up. However, as previously stated, it's very hard to do that on an uncrowded train. You may have to wait until it fills up past 70% capacity.
3. The more crowded it is, the fewer sight lines there are. One of the things you'll want to do is grope her handbag so you can find out who she is. It's not a puzzle where you have to end on the "key", you just hold down the button until it completes itself, about 4 seconds. Recommend you do this when there are fewer sight lines because every time you fail while doing this, people see you committing a crime, and the "danger meter" goes up. If it goes all the way up, you'll have a meeting with the authorities when the train ends. If you can't talk your way out of it, or run and get away, it will be a game over. There is a talent tree that deals with talking your way out of things or running away. If you're bad at sight lines on the train, this may be a talent tree to put your points into.
4. Assuming you had a productive train ride and groped the target multiple times successfully and leveled up your groping skills, then you will receive talent points to put into one of 3 talent trees. You will also have an opportunity to do a few things on your phone. One of them you should do every turn is upload a recent train groping. This will increase your followers, and also your money. With money, you can buy things like sex toys. Be warned!!!! If you try to use a sex toy on a target before they have "warmed up to you" through multiple successful groping events, the "danger meter" on the train will rise significantly fast before you've had your fun and you will be reported to the authorities and it will be a game over. Always save because you never know when it will be a game over when you mess up.
5. One of the things you can do on the train, is to herd your target against the back of the train, and trap her with limited sight lines. If you position her correctly, you can have limited lines to deal with. But, as the train passengers get fewer and fewer as people disembark, your chances to grope decrease.

Nov 26, 2018
how do you even play the damn game. I game over in the tutorial. no explanation of what to do or how to do it. just some man grabs your hand and jail bad end. I would like an actual tutorial and not a, "o here she's easy to dominate but we'll still game over you without even telling you how to properly play the damn game in the first place" And where is the save option? would be more willing to try if I didn't have to go through the whole game over bull and fn intro "Explaining" how to play without bn in english like it says it's supposed to be
Did you try to grope her on the first train you board without it being at least 70% full? The less crowded it is, the more sightlines there are, and it's harder to grope without being caught.

Wait for the train to fill up and try to trap your target against a wall. When people board, try not to be near the door because sometimes they can push you away and when it gets really full, if you're not already right next to them, it can be near impossible to have a successful groping event. Also ensure you don't neglect searching through her purse, just same rules as groping - don't get caught. It's a crime to grope and it's a crime to look in someones purse without permission, so as long as that meter doesn't fill up you won't have to talk to anyone at the end.

Depending on the love meter and how full it is at the end of the ride, will also determine how she describes her groping event on her social media page. Sometimes when you respond to her posts on her social media, she will block you. If she blocks you, just grope her purse next time you see her, and it will unblock you after the first successful time. There are about 5-6 information blurbs you can find out about your target such as their real name, their social media handle (if they have one), their height and weight, etc. Once you have all the data, you only need to do the purse groping after they block you.

And again, at the end of your train ride, upload videos, respond to social media, order toys. Invest in your talent tree, and always save.

Nov 26, 2018
Wow, the game is totally unplayable. The longest journey is what it is to me every time. Worse than a high security jewelry store. View attachment 1895455
To lessen these lines, you'll need to get more blue people on your side (such as uploading videos) and also get closer. Also, wait for the train to fill up. The first train when capacity is close to 0, means that people have nothing better to do than to look at the pretty girl near them. It appears that you're close enough to grope, but there are not enough people on the train to be successful. Also, you're not standing so close to the target that her love meter has gone down (it goes down if you're too close and capacity is less than 100%). So you have a few options if you still decide to try to get away with it with so many sightlines. You could attempt to push the girl against a wall (on the action where you have like 8-10 seconds to find the target), or get as close as you can. Be warned! If you get too close to her but there are still too many sight lines that you can't be successful, then you will have to appease your target by touching her in places that she's not uncomfortable with you touching in public. Usually, it's safe to grope her hand/arm, and her love meter goes up. Again, don't get caught - that's the meter on the far right. If that reaches 0 you're done.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's a different game for sure. Here are some basic gameplay hints, and sorry for the creepy language. This game isn't for everyone...

Tips for basic gameplay:
1. Get near the person that you plan to grope and board the same car as her. Different girls board different train cars - so board the train car you want. In the beginning, you only know of one girl, so board the train you know. As you progress you'll find out about more targets.
2. When you first get on the train, it's usually empty, so there's going to be a lot of sight lines. Try to get as close to the target as possible, but not too close, especially on the first train. If you get too close, the target will get nervous and her "joy bar" will go down. As you progress in the game with each character, if you touch them, their bar will go up. However, as previously stated, it's very hard to do that on an uncrowded train. You may have to wait until it fills up past 70% capacity.
3. The more crowded it is, the fewer sight lines there are. One of the things you'll want to do is grope her handbag so you can find out who she is. It's not a puzzle where you have to end on the "key", you just hold down the button until it completes itself, about 4 seconds. Recommend you do this when there are fewer sight lines because every time you fail while doing this, people see you committing a crime, and the "danger meter" goes up. If it goes all the way up, you'll have a meeting with the authorities when the train ends. If you can't talk your way out of it, or run and get away, it will be a game over. There is a talent tree that deals with talking your way out of things or running away. If you're bad at sight lines on the train, this may be a talent tree to put your points into.
4. Assuming you had a productive train ride and groped the target multiple times successfully and leveled up your groping skills, then you will receive talent points to put into one of 3 talent trees. You will also have an opportunity to do a few things on your phone. One of them you should do every turn is upload a recent train groping. This will increase your followers, and also your money. With money, you can buy things like sex toys. Be warned!!!! If you try to use a sex toy on a target before they have "warmed up to you" through multiple successful groping events, the "danger meter" on the train will rise significantly fast before you've had your fun and you will be reported to the authorities and it will be a game over. Always save because you never know when it will be a game over when you mess up.
5. One of the things you can do on the train, is to herd your target against the back of the train, and trap her with limited sight lines. If you position her correctly, you can have limited lines to deal with. But, as the train passengers get fewer and fewer as people disembark, your chances to grope decrease.
cool thank you for all the information it was indeed very helpful and i appreciate it :)

Reactions: Favvy

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Upgrade data (DLC) for "Train Capacity 300%" (RJ325126)

And

• Jun/29/2022Bug fixes・「風月ゆりか」の音声不具合を修正

Reactions: Savior_555

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
I have doubts
1. How do I check a girl's status if it's love or hate?
2. How can I use sextoys with girls?
I pressed apply and the game ended immediately.
thank you

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes