namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Ugh... Past couple days have been busy, so I haven't made much progress on the TL, sadly... Welp, time to sit down, throw some music on, and get to work.

Nearly done with all the prologue and tutorial stuff. Hoping to get through all of Nozomi's Thitutter, extra story scenes and endings tonight.

nike086057

Jan 15, 2018
My save file (DLC 2 include). Unlock most everything of Base game and DLC 1 except some DLC 2 CG and Ending (yankee and police girl). If anyone have full DLC 2 Unlock CG and Ending Please share. (Or share Guide How to unlock DLC 2 girls Ending would be very helpful. Thank you)

This is Full Game + 2 DLC but it's Japanese

If you want to change from Japanese to English (MTL) and Still have Base Game + 2 DLC
1. Download game from First page of this Discussion https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-final-beel-ze-bub.113735/
2. Then download game from
3. Extract game zip file from https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-final-beel-ze-bub.113735/
4. Extract game zip file from
5. Copy Everything in Game File Folder from then Paste it into Game File Folder From https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-final-beel-ze-bub.113735/

*** I 'm not sure that if you continue playing from already exist save file, DLC 2 Girls might not appear Because they are Cutscene before each girl appear. So if you play your own save which is older version, those DLC 2 Girls might not appear. For me I play new game and I don't find any problem.

Tip - Police girl will always appear at car 1 then she will walk from car 1 to car 6. So if you want to collet her CG you should start at Car 1.
- If you got a Ending. There are 2 option. 1. return to main menu 2. get stronger (new game+) keep level, girl sensitivity, skill point and money. You should pick option 2 (below choice) it is easier for collet CG and Ending. *(At first, I start play this and in Japanese So I don't know they are New game+ system and I keep play new game every time I got a Ending. :LOL:)

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Been trying to figure out how to best translate the "スタンドゥ" style...
:unsure:
...NGL, I'm starting to suspect it's a JoJo reference...
Very Likely. since the style name on it's background is STAN-DO

Ugh... Past couple days have been busy, so I haven't made much progress on the TL, sadly... Welp, time to sit down, throw some music on, and get to work.

Nearly done with all the prologue and tutorial stuff. Hoping to get through all of Nozomi's Thitutter, extra story scenes and endings tonight.
you are working on the translation? i have translated some too, but it's just the UI, skill/style and nozomi mugi twitter.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Very Likely. since the style name on it's background is STAN-DO
Yeah, having pulled the OG Japanese text, the tutorial describes it as "異能の変質者スタンドゥ, and "異能" can apparently be translated as "superpower," so... Yeah, I'm guessing it's a Jojo reference...
I currently have it translated as "Stander" to match the other ones... And I'm kinda ignoring the text on the background, because グロウバー should definitely be "Groper" not "Grover."
you are working on the translation? i have translated some too, but it's just the UI, skill/style and nozomi mugi twitter.
Yeah, said I'd be working on it this week a little while back. I have the tutorial and most of the UI, I think, as well as a couple of the endings translated. A bit haphazard with my translating, I suppose, but I'm working at it. Having to play through the game for the Auto-translator to get the JP text is eating a bit of time... But, I'm chipping away at it.
I have a week off of work starting tomorrow, so I'm going to see how much I can get through in this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
I 'm not sure that if you continue playing from already exist save file, DLC 2 Girls might not appear Because they are Cutscene before each girl appear. So if you play your own save which is older version, those DLC 2 Girls might not appear. For me I play new game and I don't find any problem.
If you start New Game+, they'll definitely appear.

I decided I'd just bite the bullet, and bought the game and DLC from DLsite. I currently have the appends installed and I've got the auto translator working on it. I'm going to try compressing it and uploading it to Google Drive, just to simplify matters for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes