Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
Click the "REPL" button in the Scene Browser window if the console is not already displaying:
View attachment 2040835
For some reason, this wouldn't show up for me, but I got it working eventually. So for anyone else having issues, this is what I did:

I did it by deleting the original BepInEx folder and replacing it with the latest and versions and deleting these files

Mansha300_Data/Managed/ReiPatcher.exe
Mansha300_Data/Managed/XUnity.Common.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/XUnity.ResourceRedirector.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.ExtProtocol.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/MonoMod.Utils.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/0Harmony.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/ExIni.dll
Mansha300_Data/Managed/Translators/
Leave the ReiPatcher folder in the main folder, since requires it.

My main folder folder.

Reactions: awrdaf

lossantos

Sep 14, 2022
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes
This is what we really need, thx so much.

Anyway this game is really damn good, I never played something like this before. what we actually need is a good translation and a good understanding how this game actually works.

If you guys have another recommendation title pls drop the title, I need games that similiar to this.
thank you.

Reactions: Jeycii_

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Would it be safe to say that no one's working on a translation for this?
I've looked over some of the partial translations earlier in the thread, but I can't say they were that good. Well, according to what little Japanese I know and what Google Translate spits out...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn, this thread is still active. So there arent any active translators for this right?
So sad. im really digging Beezlebub games

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
So there arent any active translators for this right?
We really need a proper translation
Honestly, I got a bit frustrated with the MTL making just enough sense to be bearable, but not translating things well enough to be truly enjoyable, so when I found I could pull the original Japanese lines from the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file, I gathered the various translations I could find on this thread, pulled up Google, and started hammering away at it...

But good god is this tedious! I'm not exactly literate with Japanese, but I know enough about the sentence structure and grammar that I'm able to make sense of the sentences with some help from Google Translate, but I'm not exactly fast at this.
I have time off from work scheduled starting next Monday, so I'll try to finish it by the end of that week.

Just... keep your expectations in check. I'm not entirely confident in how well I'll be able to write the smutty parts. XD

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
I'm not exactly literate with Japanese, but I know enough about the sentence structure and grammar that I'm able to make sense of the sentences with some help from Google Translate, but I'm not exactly fast at this.
Don't worry, this is actually true of quite a few translators, myself included.

So when I found I could pull the original Japanese lines from the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file, I gathered the various translations I could find on this thread, pulled up Google, and started hammering away at it...
Actually, the game is already set up to read scenario text files if you extract them and put them in the right location.

I've attached an archive containing all the files from the June version of the game. Just unpack into the main directory (if done correctly, you should have a new "scenario_en" in the same location as "Mansha300.exe").

Do note, the above is just for the VN text, you will still need XUnity.Autotranslator for the UI text, as that is hard-coded into the game code.

(There are also game data files, for things like character names/info, skiil names/info, etc which you could edit directly. But the game doesn't include a nice facility to replace those like it does w/ the scenario files. You'd have to go through XUnity.ResourceRedirector to get those into the game. I can provide more detail if you're interested.)

Just... keep your expectations in check. I'm not entirely confident in how well I'll be able to write the smutty parts. XD
I will typically have both Google and DeepL open, as they tend to give good and bad results on different things, or atleast enough of a difference that I can sus out the meaning of bad results.

I'll also recommend looking into the Sugoi offline translator model (you'll need to join their discord to get the latest version). It's trained on VN text (rather than a general corpus like Google and DeepL surely use), and I find it does a much better job on the text in these games, especially the smut and onomatopoeia.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Honestly, I got a bit frustrated with the MTL making just enough sense to be bearable, but not translating things well enough to be truly enjoyable, so when I found I could pull the original Japanese lines from the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file, I gathered the various translations I could find on this thread, pulled up Google, and started hammering away at it...

But good god is this tedious! I'm not exactly literate with Japanese, but I know enough about the sentence structure and grammar that I'm able to make sense of the sentences with some help from Google Translate, but I'm not exactly fast at this.
I have time off from work scheduled starting next Monday, so I'll try to finish it by the end of that week.

BOW TO OUR HEROES AND SAVIOURS! WULULULULU!!!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Don't worry, this is actually true of quite a few translators, myself included.

Actually, the game is already set up to read scenario text files if you extract them and put them in the right location.

I've attached an archive containing all the files from the June version of the game. Just unpack into the main directory (if done correctly, you should have a new "scenario_en" in the same location as "Mansha300.exe").

Do note, the above is just for the VN text, you will still need XUnity.Autotranslator for the UI text, as that is hard-coded into the game code.

(There are also game data files, for things like character names/info, skiil names/info, etc which you could edit directly. But the game doesn't include a nice facility to replace those like it does w/ the scenario files. You'd have to go through XUnity.ResourceRedirector to get those into the game. I can provide more detail if you're interested.)

I will typically have both Google and DeepL open, as they tend to give good and bad results on different things, or atleast enough of a difference that I can sus out the meaning of bad results.

I'll also recommend looking into the Sugoi offline translator model (you'll need to join their discord to get the latest version). It's trained on VN text (rather than a general corpus like Google and DeepL surely use), and I find it does a much better job on the text in these games, especially the smut and onomatopoeia.
BOW TO OUR HEROES AND SAVIOURS! WULULULULU!!!

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Append 2 is out. Looks like the guest is the gyaru? from Convivence Store Z.

Now for the download for all 3 i guess..

Reactions: Jeycii_

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I honestly would prefer if they added more scenes and options to girls that we already have in game than adding new ones.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes