aekya

Sep 1, 2018
If you add Japanese to the window and change it to the Japanese window state, you can enjoy the full car rate of 300% 22.5.9+Append1 without any combination errors.
Sorry what does this mean? how exactly do you do that?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Seems you can get items now, how do you use them?
If you in using MTL plugin(Auto Translator), U're already using BepInEx.. ah.. If using ReiPatcher, U can't use this plugin.
This cheats running on BepInEx.
It can fix bug. (Stopping game) Don't need change to japanese windows set. And it has some functions too.

Last edited:

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Seeem to only have 1 girl with the above links? others are gone, doing something wrong?

Nvm found what was doing wrong, didnt put patch correctly

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you even do anything in this game.. says target girl.. What girl? I could not do anything.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Seeem to only have 1 girl with the above links? others are gone, doing something wrong?

Does "above link" means my uploaded file?

Last edited:

HentaiGamesRule

May 5, 2021
So i bought the Append 1 DLC on dlsite issue is do i replace all the game folder files with what's in the Zip file for append 1 dlc or is there a specific file i'm adding from the zip to my game folder. If anyone knows please respond

nordan!

Sep 10, 2017
So i bought the Append 1 DLC on dlsite issue is do i replace all the game folder files with what's in the Zip file for append 1 dlc or is there a specific file i'm adding from the zip to my game folder. If anyone knows please respond
He talked about how to do it here in the comments
he is using a weird way of applying the dlc, you are not supposed to overwrite the mainfolder with the dlc one.
you have to have the lunch the dlc and go to the top left under "file" and click on "work information" to apply the patch

if you just overwrite the main game with the dlc this happens

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
He talked about how to do it here in the comments
he is using a weird way of applying the dlc, you are not supposed to overwrite the mainfolder with the dlc one.
you have to have the lunch the dlc and go to the top left under "file" and click on "work information" to apply the patch

if you just overwrite the main game with the dlc this happens
How about try my plugin . ah.. It is'nt append version's bug issue...

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
What did you do? I have the same problem
something dumb i didnt think it would work but... it did. I just overrode old folder with new folder, replaced existing files, it... works.
No idea why.
That said, might not be that, i also had used old game pre-patch to progress past the tutorial and 1+ day, then did the above, and all girls show.

This was dumb luck, ideally a fully compiled link would be provided

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save with full status for this version? I reviewed all the pages here and found some, but none worked

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I see a lot of people run into error. But I myself haven't got any error or crash.
Not sure what's the different tho. I download both main game and DLC from dlsite. Both hidden character(ninja and hustle time girl) also show up just fine.

I do use cheat engine to freeze the molesting time tho. Scan in float I think? if anyone wanna try that.

Anyway, so far for a beelz game, I feel this one get old fast. Like the "replaybility" for this game isn't as much as other title. The sex scene also isn't as satisfying to get for me. I would love more scene that can be done outside of the train. Most of the scene tie to "sensitivity" of private part so you have to grind those bar up. That's why i cheat to freeze the time. Okay.. now that I think about it. maybe it get old fast because i cheat and freeze the time? idk.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes