Others Completed Training and education of the Vice-Principal [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
It's not bad, but the amount of effort it takes isn't worth the whole thing. Wish there were more options.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Short and sweet, but bit skewed on the short side. Wasn't expecting it to be long, but hoped there'd be more depth to it. Kinda disappointing.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Can you accaully fail?
I tryed to fail during the second run but didnt succeed
Nah cant fail, just wont make it to the next stage. You will be stuck there doing the same thing until you reach that next milestone.

Its not bad and the late 90s color palette makes up for the censorship by making it blend together close enough.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Great, IT'S NOT MACHINE TRANSLATION. (y)

The best thing ever,
since lately my DICK needs a well translated solid plot to make the F.A.P. as epic as possible.
DLSite started to employ/pay actual translators for often requested translations of best selling games...

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
ok, I installed this with no problem. But everytime I try to play the game, my antivirus, finds an adware virus, and deletes it, not allowing the game to run.

Reactions: Anonymous88

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Principal? Is he a fat ugly old man? I'll play it if he's a fat ugly old man. Something tells me he's gonna be one of those face nondescript MC though.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Principal? Is he a fat ugly old man? I'll play it if he's a fat ugly old man. Something tells me he's gonna be one of those face nondescript MC though.
you play as a dick and a pair of hands, so its a self insert. so to answered your question... well did you play.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
So, the endings. How many are there? 'cause it appears I reached a sorta bad end by turning the vice-principal into a horny slut. Description says she has vibrators stuck in her and you can hear it.

Snow Queen

May 20, 2019
this game is actually boring for me despite I like corruption

are there any game similar to this?

Apr 20, 2020
VirusTotal gives the false positive "Zillya: Trojan.ClipBanker.Win32.2669". I ran a scan on the files before and after extraction, a full scan, and an offline scan. You are safe to play this game.

Reactions: me_encanta_elpan

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
It just crashes after being open for about 30seconds-2minutes. This is after I disabled my anti-virus though it marks it as ad-ware.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
It just crashes after being open for about 30seconds-2minutes. This is after I disabled my anti-virus though it marks it as ad-ware.
If your a-v marked it as a a-w, than what it essentially did is deleted one or more essentials files needed to run the game. You either need to disable your a-v or change the settings in it to allow the game to run also make sure that there was no file in the game that was trying to connect online or something. :unsure:

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
If your a-v marked it as a a-w, than what it essentially did is deleted one or more essentials files needed to run the game. You either need to disable your a-v or change the settings in it to allow the game to run also make sure that there was no file in the game that was trying to connect online or something. :unsure:
Thanks

Hello There!

Mar 9, 2019
Hey does anyone know why the game would start up but then ctd about 3-5 mins in? I have my pc set to jap locale and I even tried changing the compatibility but this keeps happening with these type of games o_O?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes