1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1624131444650.png

Overview:
After having defeated countless monsters and even some demons, you were gifted a hero's sword that came with a lot of prestige. Along with the prestige came a lot of expectations. Expectations that you want no part in, as you try to live a somewhat safer life without having to fight demons again. With rumors of monsters spawning in the south, you try to make your way north, when a woman named Leah approaches you and asks for your help in saving her village.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-18
Developer: Noxurtica - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1624131901099.png 1624131937017.png 1624131950443.png 1624131963201.png 1624131992204.png 1624132009727.png 1624132023537.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know what engine this game is made in but I absolutely hate it. I've accidentally quit out of the game 3 times now by instinctually pressing escape to close a window.
The engine is SRPG studio and I know your pain. Having escape mapped to quit is one of the worst things programmed into a game.

Edit: I modified the game.ini to map exit to f12 instead of esc. Included the file below.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So this is what became of Mercenary king.... or at least the assets for this character. (and probably some new ones since this is a completed game, the other was abandoned).

Reactions: Yamemai

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Those look like DeviantArt bases.
Low quality ones too.
I hope they got credited at least, not that they deserve it. lul.

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure all the models and the UI were ripped from Vestaria Saga. That game suffered from the same weird button mapping as well.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure all the models and the UI were ripped from Vestaria Saga. That game suffered from the same weird button mapping as well.
The mapping issue is actually an engine issue not the game itself. SRPG Studio by default maps escape as the exit button and you have to change it.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
um I haven't played any of the fire emblem games or any tactical ones so this feels hard as in I haven't won a single time in past hour XD, so quite a grind for a fap game

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hold the phone, this looks waaaay too familiar, I seem to remember a FE like game a year or so back that had this exact H-art and character models, is this a rip off of that Kingdom game? Had a guy start off as some merc/bandit leader who gets it in his head to get his own Kingdom started by taking over territory with his merc band.

EDIT Nvm, found it, same guy, this game is just 100% reused assets for The Mercenary King.

Last edited:

KainKaz

Nov 20, 2018
Aight, since no one asked this yet, and theres no answer on the steam discussion page... where the hecc is the "Load" button? i mean theres the "Resume" button, but it only works if you suspend the game on battle screens... theres the save function after every chapter, but theres no load button...
1624145995987.png

obake

Oct 4, 2017
Aight, since no one asked this yet, and theres no answer on the steam discussion page... where the hecc is the "Load" button? i mean theres the "Resume" button, but it only works if you suspend the game on battle screens... theres the save function after every chapter, but theres no load button...
View attachment 1255301
yeah having the same problem, I skipped some text after chapter 5, and thought I could load back but there is no way to load saves in this damn game should have used suspend

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
The description of the prologue sounds highly compelling
But it is precisely because of it that that begs the question. Tell me

Is it all talk only?
Does the MC actually act like a simp helping the girl no questions asked like a pushover?
Or do we get a say to actually shape things like how he first intended

Reactions: obake

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I cant even finish the first fight cause every enemy just does 10 damage to my heroes + 2 bleeding in 1 attack so they just die after 10 enemies. Meanwhil leah and hunter do like 11 each against enemies that do 10/15 against them. And i cant heal the damage so im basically forced to hope that they dodge which they do every 20 attacks. And there are like 40 enemies atleast first fight like wtf.

Finally beaten it because i just ran away cause it has a timer (day time) which i didnt know till this battle...

Last edited:

obake

Oct 4, 2017
The description of the prologue sounds highly compelling
But it is precisely because of it that that begs the question. Tell me

Is it all talk only?
Does the MC actually act like a simp helping the girl no questions asked like a pushover?
Or do we get a say to actually shape things like how he first intended
not a total simp but not a ruthless guy either

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes