1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

linck

Aug 7, 2017
I cant even finish the first fight cause every enemy just does 10 damage to my heroes + 2 bleeding in 1 attack so they just die after 10 enemies. Meanwhil leah and hunter do like 11 each against enemies that do 10/15 against them. And i cant heal the damage so im basically forced to hope that they dodge which they do every 20 attacks. And there are like 40 enemies atleast first fight like wtf.
just don't die for so many turns to win

yaboi777

Jul 7, 2019
you can load the saves by creating a suspend file, then renaming your save to interruption.sav, and then resuming

Also, does anyone know how to access the images in the files so I don't have to replay the game to get the images. This game has no gallery menu.

Reactions: BadAtTech

OmcMcAlp

Jul 14, 2018
To actually use your in-game saves you have to select it in the config menu as for some reason it is turned off and the only way to load them is to click new game and go to the first battle and above the end turn button should be a load save button. You also as far as I can tell can only save the game at the end of each map. Game not long with only ten maps and only took me a couple of hours with the first map definitely being the hardest and my best strategy for that map is to basically try to pull back to the town guards and use them to take the blows for you while using the hero to kill full hp enemies and using the other two to tackle damaged enemies or to damage enemies so the hero can one turn to kill them. On the second or third map, You get a healer who can also debuff enemies so you should have much of a problem after that.

Reactions: obake

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
the game is really hard, i love it, but the mechanic is so lacking and you cant load the game, which is suck. the art also not good, didnt recommend to download it

Reactions: Rastafoo

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Aight, since no one asked this yet, and theres no answer on the steam discussion page... where the hecc is the "Load" button? i mean theres the "Resume" button, but it only works if you suspend the game on battle screens... theres the save function after every chapter, but theres no load button...
View attachment 1255301
if Fire emblem has anything to go by

load is your conventional "Save and load" function wheras resume is specific for mid battle (because you can't save mid battle). this is how Fire emblem has always been since the whole selling point is that Bigtits McGee can die and be removed from the game if you let her get pelted by arrows. it's a way to prevent save scumming (to an extent). the idea is that in a mid battle you can "bookmark" a specific point and that when you come back it jumps back to that specific part in battle while deleting itself to prevent save scumming

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Is there multiple endings or what not? I kind of want to see what happens if for some miracle I manage to kill the mid-boss(?).

I'm guessing there is nothing but I don't have the motivation to find out either.

For a game about Training Lea, She is useless even at the end. There is absolutely no satisfaction of seeing your units getting leveled, because they dont. There are all weak and only good for meat shields, probably not even meat shields since its game over if one of your main units die.

If you get the healer, just let Vilo go rampage, make himself a big target and let all the enemies kill themselves attacking him. Then go back to heal.

Last edited:

gold_magistrate

Aug 20, 2017
Is there multiple endings or what not? I kind of want to see what happens if for some miracle I manage to kill the mid-boss(?).

I'm guessing there is nothing but I don't have the motivation to find out either.

For a game about Training Lea, She is useless even at the end. There is absolutely no satisfaction of seeing your units getting leveled, because they dont. There are all weak and only good for meat shields, probably not even meat shields since its game over if one of your main units die.

If you get the healer, just let Vilo go rampage, make himself a big target and let all the enemies kill themselves attacking him. Then go back to heal.

You can use Cheat Engine in the game for anyone struggling. I edited that Demon's HP to 1 - and then killed it the next turn.
The battle does not instantly end nor does it change anything story wise.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I've been playing the game a bit and honestly the only thing I find you really need to watch out for is Dino because of his low hp. It seems the only time I'm getting game overs is when a demon decides to come his way and manages to get in a good strike. :KEK:

Other than that the combats not bad but a bit repetitive. Also the bugged saving is really annoying. I can't load it without renaming the save which was really irritating as I did buy this game on itch.io and I still have yet to have to dev to reply back to me about this bug.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Imagine fire emblem... except your lord can't dodge and has no armor... and there's no healers (at least as far as I've survived)... and nobody gains exp...

Managed to get through a couple missions by save scumming and running away like a coward while the anonymous town guards got chewed on, but every time somebody talks about how incredibly powerful and unbeatable the "hero" is I kinda want to slap them. Which is actually completely in character so props to the writers I guess?

Why do my wooden barricades bleed tho....

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is so poorly designed its not even worth playing. Hiding behind town guards and waiting out a timer is not fun.

Mar 16, 2018
oh good, i thought it was something i was doing wrong
so glad i'm not a complete idiot and it is actually just endless waves until the timer is up

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes