Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

1677265983724.png

Overview:
Trans Goetia
is a 18+ gender euphoric gay little adventure of trans girl named Circe losing her brain cells from dealing with the mischief making demon Fufu.
Circe gets introduced to the world of magic in exchange of being pestered as she gains squishy softness at a rate regular hormone therapy could never provide! Surely there are no demonic downsides!
This naughty story will be an episodic release, working towards a game where the player gets to nudge Circe towards specific kinks and consequences while even getting to help her decide what her ideal body will be.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Nadia Nova - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

z4KcUP.gif +eUAvh.gif 6mjU4r.gif fZdq+k.png Hd0IfB.png

Last edited:

avsatr

May 22, 2018
Played through the demo- I really liked what was there so far. Really liked the art style and animated approach. Circe is cute and I'm interested to see where the story goes. Good luck and do your best to not let the inevitable trolls get to you ^^

Reactions: AsstraGal

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
"Trans Goetia is a 18+ gender euphoric gay little adventure of trans girl named Circe losing her brain cells"

I...I haven't the words.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TransGoetia-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
So, I'm not going to comment any further on the word salad that comes across as bait, beyond acknowledging it, but I do have to question why there isn't a furry tag here.
Because a bunny is a bunny, anthro or not. Being an anthro doesn't magically swap it away from being a furry.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So, I'm not going to comment any further on the word salad that comes across as bait, beyond acknowledging it, but I do have to question why there isn't a furry tag here.
Because a bunny is a bunny, anthro or not. Being an anthro doesn't magically swap it away from being a furry.
Nah man nah, you don't get it... She's a m o n s t e r g i r l

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I like the style of the 3D models, very charming.
I'm very interested to see how the discussion on this thread develops lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Futa/Trans is supposed to be a separate tag from gay, no?
Depends how you look at it, a trans man (AFAB) who exclusively has sex with men could be considered gay whereas a trans woman (AMAB) exclusively having sex with women should be considered a lesbian. Unfortunately our language has yet to develop and evolve sufficiently to cover non-hetero normative individuals and relationships

That being said, from the description alone (not playing it as the bunny MC holds no interest for me) this should be tagged futa/trans protagonist and the gay tag should be removed

Reactions: Puding37

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Depends how you look at it, a trans man (AFAB) who exclusively has sex with men could be considered gay whereas a trans woman (AMAB) exclusively having sex with women should be considered a lesbian. Unfortunately our language has yet to develop and evolve sufficiently to cover non-hetero normative individuals and relationships

That being said, from the description alone (not playing it as the bunny MC holds no interest for me) this should be tagged futa/trans protagonist and the gay tag should be removed
Well here comes the debate, I give it about 3 pages worth before mods lock the thread.