• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Transformica [v0.02] [LaughingFoxGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Grandsmeister

The game already represents a great start, the author's writing style and the selection of images at a high level. I love games of this type and for the first time in a long time there was a game on this topic that looks like it was made by a competent developer and is a pleasure to play. I hope the author will continue to develop the game and add new girls, it would also be more interesting if the transformation took place in stages. Well, my wish is for some male enemy to appear and we conducted an experiment on him about the effect of the machine on men and turned him into a submissive slave. I will be looking forward to updates.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Karatus

The game has potential but its really just a grindy clickfest as of version 0.2, wait for Monday, Friday, Sunday or whatever day go on a certain place, trigger the event and basically click on interactions button the rest of the time to upgrade your stats, money etc.

Also too many locations, most are empty some are used only for one single event, you don't need over 100 locations in your game imo, it only manages to discourage the player at the very start, try introducing the relevant ones as the player plays the game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jcompt

Only issue with this very good game (great videos and choice of characters) is when the MC enters some locations where no event is taking pace, such as the offices in the abandoned store, there is no exit button. One can use the "go backward" button on the top left, but it would be nice to have. Also, graphic links (thumbnails) to locations, would be a great addition. It is very hard to believe that this is only version 0.02. Congrats. A well deserved 5 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DannielJ

Very reminiscent of Inner Bimbo, a much beloved game that died too early. As it stands now this has more potential simply because it takes a more narrative approach to bimbofication. I eagerly await more.