EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sasddasd.png

Overview:
Welcome to Transformica dear players! You take the role of a slightly extraordinary college student in an ordinary town. You've had an obsession with bimbos since you were a teenager, but nothing came of it. Until one day, your very sexy aunt invades your life. Now you and her embark on a journey of transformations and bimbos. This includes building a business that will transform the women of your life into their ultimate selves.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: LaughingFoxGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Transformica1.JPG SusanKInt2.jpg Transformica2.JPG SQ25.jpg Transformica3.JPG SissQ12.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Transformica-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

pirat1122

Aug 10, 2021
anyone stuck her too?

Go to the kitchen and talk to Mom on Saturday morning (Persuasion Required - 10).

Affection: 108
Corruption: 58

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
More content than what 0.1 versions usually have on this site, which is good. A "hard stop" at night would be useful instead of moving foward to early morning with no energy. Navigation is a bit of a chore but the "Home" button is a nice touch.

Also gotta love that this game will not spend countless 0.x version in "blue ball" mode.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So the quest says meet Julie in the shopping district Friday afternoon-
I am in the shopping district Friday afternoon and nothing appears

Dec 4, 2018
anyone stuck her too?

Go to the kitchen and talk to Mom on Saturday morning (Persuasion Required - 10).

Affection: 108
Corruption: 58
Hello, thank you for the feedback. You need to increase persuasion to 10 in order for the link to appear. I'll make better hint system in the next update, if this problem persists. Hope that helps.

Dec 4, 2018
So the quest says meet Julie in the shopping district Friday afternoon-
I am in the shopping district Friday afternoon and nothing appears
Yes, sorry it's my fault on the hint system. You need to increase affection with her to 30 or above. I'll try to improve the hint system in the future. Thank you for the feedback, hope this helps.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
Dec 4, 2018
More content than what 0.1 versions usually have on this site, which is good. A "hard stop" at night would be useful instead of moving foward to early morning with no energy. Navigation is a bit of a chore but the "Home" button is a nice touch.

Also gotta love that this game will not spend countless 0.x version in "blue ball" mode.
Thank you for the feedback. Making navigation a bit more smoother is a at the top of my list. Currently I'm a bit more focused on content. But other elements like navigation, UI etc, will become priorities with future updates.

Reactions: megaera

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
This feels very Inspired by Inner Bimbo if not straight up fan made game different. I would say try not to over do it with the options on women It may seem like a great idea but alot of work for how do I get Trophy wife for everyone or get a slutty whatever

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
Dec 4, 2018
This feels very Inspired by Inner Bimbo if not straight up fan made game different. I would say try not to over do it with the options on women It may seem like a great idea but alot of work for how do I get Trophy wife for everyone or get a slutty whatever
It IS heavily inspired by Inner Bimbo along with games such as Become Someone and Bimbo Life Coach. But I plan on making it it's own game.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes