LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
where is Cassie???? I can't find her. It's so weird that you mentioned her and don't give the tip.
hey, can you tell me which the quest objective? Is it "Wait for Julie and Cassie infront of the Abandoned Shop on Monday Afternoon."? If so, just go to the front of the Abandoned Shop in the designated time, a link for the quest will be there. Cassie is part of Julie's quest btw. If you still have issues, please upload your save.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
hey, can you tell me which the quest objective? Is it "Wait for Julie and Cassie infront of the Abandoned Shop on Monday Afternoon."? If so, just go to the front of the Abandoned Shop in the designated time, a link for the quest will be there. Cassie is part of Julie's quest btw. If you still have issues, please upload your save.
I find out why i can't trigger Julie' path , because i didn't trigger Kasumi Side Quest.
It sounds weird, but before i get the Kasumi sex scene, i can't talk to Julie and go on.
I talk to Julie like 50 times and not work (cannot update the task), so i just try other people's path.

Maybe you write some codes for bonding them? I just show my details.

Mainline ------ Julie(can't trigger)-------Dylan (can't trigger Julie's)-------Kasumi(can trigger Julie's)

update: I made a mistake, i didn't exactly follow the hint, (need Saturday Early Morning), that's why i talk to her 50 times in park but nothing happens. So so sorry for bothering you, have a nice day sir!

Last edited:

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I find out why i can't trigger Julie' path , because i didn't trigger Kasumi Side Quest.
It sounds weird, but before i get the Kasumi sex scene, i can't talk to Julie and go on.
I talk to Julie like 50 times and not work (cannot update the task), so i just try other people's path.

Maybe you write some codes for bonding them? I just show my details.

Mainline ------ Julie(can't trigger)-------Dylan (can't trigger Julie's)-------Kasumi(can trigger Julie's)
Hmmm, that's unusual, normally other character side quests overlap with each other and the requirements for it is written in the quest details. For example, Dylan's beach date can only be triggered if you transform Julie's wife Cassie. I'm not sure about the Kasumi one to trigger Julie. It would be helpful if you can upload the save and take a look for any errors.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes