RPGM [TranslateRequest] Wondalice Zenpen (Alice in Wonderland) [Karuami]

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Here's a DeepL MTL for v1.03. (Built from the Japanese version on Hentai-Sharing)

This is not meant to replace the translation efforts of usami27.
I was just searching for a project with very simple formatting to test current DeepL methods.
Conclusion: DeepL is not a reasonable alternative to google translate. The slightly better translation is (currently) outweighed by the amounts of additional work/problems.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
How to use your files?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How to use your files?
You can just extract/merge my files into your v1.03 game folder and it should work.

Edit: If your game is not unpacked yet because you got it from a different source, then you need to follow these instructions:

To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin