RPGM Partial [Translation]Lime and the Curious Leaf [Team Niimii]

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
sorry for the problems :D
THanks for the fix. Very nice of you. :)
Love the games from Team Niimii. So very glad someone is doing MT.
You should try to do a MT on from them. hehe :)

Thanks again

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
THanks for the fix. Very nice of you. :)
Love the games from Team Niimii. So very glad someone is doing MT.
You should try to do a MT on from them. hehe :)

Thanks again
I have it xd, I will translate the game and if the MTL works, I publish it c:

Reactions: mirandri

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
check the OP it literally has a link to the game. that is where I got it a copy both times I needed to help out and fix it. Pulled the link from the OP

Also in my experience most bugs in VX ACE or otherwise are caused by the machine translation changing code structure or putting spaces where they do not belong. Best advice I have when using Translator ++ or anything other then the engine itself is to do each line manually (pull the text translate it in the translator of your choice, and then manually put it back only replacing the text.) it takes longer but it will lessen errors. Or the best way to go is to just use RPGM VX ACE to translate the game.
Yes I saw the link but since there was no indication of what version it could be, I assumed it was the usual 1.04 that I regularly saw during my search on google. Is this the latest 2.01 then? Oh seems like it is. Thanks for the heads up. I think it could help to put the game's version on OP for more clarification.

Also, thanks for the suggestions^^. But I've already tried all those tips before, although the problems kind of lies elsewhere. I don't really want to derive this thread with my rambling so I'll write what I experienced in the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popcorn01

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
If MTL is Working at 100%, shouldn't this be moved to games section?

terrorttail

Mar 14, 2019
I know that this is an old (and kinda dead thread at this point) but I can't seem to get the MTL working. DL the game and the translation (with fix) tossed it in the folder, replaced the existing files and it still comes up in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong here?

Reactions: sepulturero

Kirito12313

Nov 23, 2017
I know that this is an old (and kinda dead thread at this point) but I can't seem to get the MTL working. DL the game and the translation (with fix) tossed it in the folder, replaced the existing files and it still comes up in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong here?
You have to delete the game rgss data then it works