EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ156184_img_main.png
Overview:
It all began when Lime met Marpy, a talking animal who gave her a curious leaf.
That encounter was the catalyst for adventure;
help Lime collect the Four Leaves and save the world......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-11
Release Date: 2015-06-05
Developer: Team Niimii
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.01
Language: English (MTL by Popcorn01 )
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ156184_img_smp1.png RJ156184_img_smp2.png RJ156184_img_smp3.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Tested and working fine
Wordwrap is required (maybe somebody could provided it pls?)

Translation Page here

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
hi, just followed the rule as I did other times, template is right, just slightly different from what mod modified since is accepted by the rules, as blackhole pls take it notes to add it since is barely know.
If you want that blackhole to be added to the approved file hoster list, post it in the correct thread. We can't just add non-approved hosts to the OP.

Reactions: Doom_

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Anyone else getting A virus detection on this file?
Yes, and it's the first time on this site it actually tested positive with hitmanpro (not just WD freaking out, which is common). Makes me skeptical...

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone else getting A virus detection on this file?
If is the client that is telling you that may be a virus you have to use a japan locale, you can also use , in any case is a false positive.

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
If is the client that is telling you that may be a virus you have to use a japan locale, you can also use , in any case is a false positive.
Yeah, have the Japanese Locale. Its the .zip its self thats coming up positive on every virus scan I've ran on it... Not sure about this one.

Thanks for the response tho!

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Downloaded from anonfiles earlier when thread was busted and had the entire title as the version from the updates page.

The anonfiles link right now points to a completely different file.
Edit: ok they are the same file based on hash, weird that it was reuploaded. One of the others might have been compromised.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah, have the Japanese Locale. Its the .zip its self thats coming up positive on every virus scan I've ran on it... Not sure about this one.

Thanks for the response tho!
idk, when i've upload it got nothing wrong and eset said nothing, don't think mod on their re-upload changed something (i think), I'll make a scan with vt and i'll edit the post.
Edit: I rly hope they didn't add other stuff.
Edit of the re-uploaded one

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Downloaded from anonfiles earlier when thread was busted and had the entire title as the version from the updates page.

The anonfiles link right now points to a completely different file.
Edit: ok they are the same file based on hash, weird that it was reuploaded. One of the others might have been compromised.
ye, mods reuploaded from mine (idk why).

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
For those who trying to download and got a virus file somehow, makes sure to double check the link you just click, if it changes then the first one is most likely the unwanted file or something.

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
I keep tagging Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml, dosent matter what link I use. Gonna try to download a raw Jap and add that translation. Thanks all for the responses!

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
is there a virus, if not is there anyway to donload it since my browser auto cancels the download

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes