VN Onhold [Translation Progress] MamaxHolic -Atelier Kaguya BARE&BUNNY-

Elex1568

Jan 8, 2022
mannnnnn, I really dont know why the company that made it didnt translate it to english (what a way to not gain money), thank you very much for trying to translate it.

Itachi0711

Jan 14, 2022
is possible to use menu translation of MamaXHolic to the LoveXHolic game is it same for all Atelier Kaguya BARE&BUNNY games?

Itachi0711

Jan 14, 2022
I am trying to translate LoveXHolic Menu can anyone tell me which software you use to translate Japanese texts in images I want to translate Menu, choices and maps like this game I extracted all Images using GARbro

DaBombX

Sep 15, 2020
I am currently trying to install this game and every time I launch the startup and press install, it tells me that there are no installation files. What the fuck does this mean, can anyone help me with this?

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
can someone tell me what routes are currently translated and thank you
Mai fully translated (except for the harems)
Yasha 2 endings and scenes need to be translated.
Sally and the other characters needs some love :/

Btw I still try to get back to it, trying to find a better method for the translation quality.
Since I have very little time and almost no energy in my free time, I'm still unsure how and when could I finish this project.... :(
I'm saying this since I was looking forward for another sequel, and someone posted a sneak peek about the third episode of the story: 1704915851275.png
I might jump into this one when it comes out, and finish the second part after that, dunno yet... again, real life duties...

Last edited:

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
Mai fully translated (except for the harems)
Yasha 2 endings and scenes need to be translated.
Sally and the other characters needs some love :/

Btw I still try to get back to it, trying to find a better method for the translation quality.
Since I have very little time and almost no energy in my free time, I'm still unsure how and when could I finish this project.... :(
I'm saying this since I was looking forward for another sequel, and someone posted a sneak peek about the third episode of the story: View attachment 3234345

I might jump into this one when it comes out, and finish the second part after that, dunno yet... again, real life duties...
Its alright dude take your time translation takes a lot work and thanks for the current translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nner1111

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Why don't ask some help? I'm sure that dazedanon will not refuse you...he usually make translate with gpt translation model.
or you can find him on discord

Reactions: F69Devil

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Say, it may not be the right place to ask about this, but has anyone been able to download and play the latest game of this series, Pure x Holic?? I have been trying to do so for days but no matter which version I download and how many cracks I try, the game just won't start :O

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Say, it may not be the right place to ask about this, but has anyone been able to download and play the latest game of this series, Pure x Holic?? I have been trying to do so for days but no matter which version I download and how many cracks I try, the game just won't start :O
Delete install.inf in the game folder, and make sure you are using a locale emulator. Also, the locale must not be set to Japanese on older versions of Windows, that messes with the patch.

Last edited: