RPGM Translation Projects

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Unlimited... powa thickness. I mean, that's basically the main reason. Haven't seen a game with a main character that juicy in quite a while.
Other than that, I'm kinda interested in translating a game with dungeon crawler gameplay. Also, I'm a huge fan of stockings + thigh high boots combination :giggle:

Yeah, saw it. Planning to do an open poll whether I should continue working on it.
you may as well continue with "Scarlet Demon Slayer".

Kagura games is notorious for annoucing game translations upto and sometimes exciding a year in advance.

they have games on their upcoming catelogue from years ago

Reactions: Sabrox and Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Added a new patch for Exorcist Chris. Soon... TM

you may as well continue with "Scarlet Demon Slayer".

Kagura games is notorious for annoucing game translations upto and sometimes exciding a year in advance.

they have games on their upcoming catelogue from years ago
Because of its specific gameplay, Scarlet Demon Slayer is in incredible need of a quality translation.
So please continue with its translation as well. (y)
Will get back to working on it in November. Unless Kagura surprises everyone and reveals a release date.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sabrox and cefepam

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP, a new patch for Exorcist Chris. Also, to those who are waiting for me to release a final patch for Tale of Two Swords: you won't have to wait long. I've fixed two important bugs and gonna release the translation next week.
I go more in-depth about what I've been doing this week .

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP, a new patch for the Puppeteer Girl game. Also picked up another game which hasn't come out yet. It's . Finished a partial for it with the menus and the database fully translated. Planning to finish my ongoing projects before it releases late in November.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
And this is yet another reason why I hate these shitty MTL uploads. Because Daedroth is far from the only translator to be affected by them like this. But assholes never listen.

Sure, there are people like me and assuming the one who asked that ignore the MTLs because they're garbage... but I'm pretty sure we're the minority...
exactly, I have been trying to letting them know but the mod always censored my comment even warned me, so

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Updated the OP, a new patch for the Puppeteer Girl game. Also picked up another game which hasn't come out yet. It's . Finished a partial for it with the menus and the database fully translated. Planning to finish my ongoing projects before it releases late in November.
awesome! this one is thicc!!!!

Maz1234

Oct 22, 2017
can you consider picking this game to be translated when released?

Jul 1, 2022
Finished the translation for A Tale of Sword. A new link is in the OP.
Hey man, thanks for providing all these translations to the community. Since you mentioned that you are open to suggestions, could you consider translating Haramase Island by Technobrake or He Who Vowed To Create A Demon Harem by Avantgarde? Thank you very much!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey man, thanks for providing all these translations to the community. Since you mentioned that you are open to suggestions, could you consider translating Haramase Island by Technobrake or He Who Vowed To Create A Demon Harem by Avantgarde? Thank you very much!
Not sure about those two specifically. I vaguely remember seeing information that Technobrake is planning to translate Haramase Island soon. And about that Avantgarde's game: wasn't there someone working on a translation in the thread with MTL?

LoNa

May 7, 2017
The game's preview looks really great, can't wait to play it. Thanks again for your work!

• Red Heart

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Thank you for your hard work. If you are taking recommendation, would you please look into this one from RaRaRa:

There are 2 main girls that have multiple endings, and the other girls you can customize and have ending with. You can either get NTRed, cheat while having a waifu (yes you can get in trouble for it), go for a harem and pimp off those girls to work. Can't grasp all of it without proper translation. No rush on this since I see you have a few things on your plate. Thanks!

Jul 1, 2022
Not sure about those two specifically. I vaguely remember seeing information that Technobrake is planning to translate Haramase Island soon. And about that Avantgarde's game: wasn't there someone working on a translation in the thread with MTL?
Cool, maybe you'll reconsider in the future? Thanks regardless what you translate though, I'm just glad somebody is translating stuff! Yeah Technobrake said that a long time ago that he might but I'm losing hope :LOL:, it's just been too long. I checked the avantgarde one, the last update was also quite some time ago, but I'll see if he's still working on it.

How about this one?

- Ogress on the Cliff! Next to Tomoe-san

- ShotaOne Vacation! ~Summer in Fuck Village~

- Draf Resort Fantasy

- 体格差おねショタRPG 聖騎士様とサキュバス従者【逆レイプBF】(there's a partial translation here that has been abandoned already)

- A Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island

- I'm the building manager at married woman condo (really promising imo)

Anyway just throwing out suggestions out here in case you like one of these games. Thanks again!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you for your hard work. If you are taking recommendation, would you please look into this one from RaRaRa:

There are 2 main girls that have multiple endings, and the other girls you can customize and have ending with. You can either get NTRed, cheat while having a waifu (yes you can get in trouble for it), go for a harem and pimp off those girls to work. Can't grasp all of it without proper translation. No rush on this since I see you have a few things on your plate. Thanks!
Cool, maybe you'll reconsider in the future? Thanks regardless what you translate though, I'm just glad somebody is translating stuff! Yeah Technobrake said that a long time ago that he might but I'm losing hope :LOL:, it's just been too long. I checked the avantgarde one, the last update was also quite some time ago, but I'll see if he's still working on it.

How about this one?

- Ogress on the Cliff! Next to Tomoe-san

- ShotaOne Vacation! ~Summer in Fuck Village~

- Draf Resort Fantasy

- 体格差おねショタRPG 聖騎士様とサキュバス従者【逆レイプBF】(there's a partial translation here that has been abandoned already)

- A Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island

- I'm the building manager at married woman condo (really promising imo)

Anyway just throwing out suggestions out here in case you like one of these games. Thanks again!
You guys DO know that loli & shota stuff is generally banned here right. Most of those links are either showing some loli or are even fully centered around shota/loli content.

There HAVE been exceptions. Sure enough the rule is somewhat random at times, but still ... don't get your hopes up it would stay uploaded for long if it were to be TL'ed.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

If we're talking RaRaRa games, type of game is more my thing, but I'll check it out.

Some really solid recs. Added the first three to my list.
But yeah, as The Killing Goku ssaid, rule 7 enforcement on this site is really inconsistent. One of the games with shota I translated was banned by mods. For it to appear again after half a year.
Then again, ulmf still exists.

Jul 1, 2022
You guys DO know that loli & shota stuff is generally banned here right. Most of those links are either showing some loli or are even fully centered around shota/loli content.

There HAVE been exceptions. Sure enough the rule is somewhat random at times, but still ... don't get your hopes up it would stay uploaded for long if it were to be TL'ed.
One of Daedroth's shota games got through the moderation. A game being banned or not is not just because of shota or loli content. A major criteria is whether or not the situation is realistic and exploitative to shota or loli. The game of Daedroth had a nonsensical situation of a kid who is exploiting the mother, and not the mother exploiting him so that's why it got through. Another example, summer memories by Dojinotome. Same situation, nonsensical situation of shota screwing whole family and him exploiting them and not the girls exploiting him. Another recently moderated but reinstated game, Toritoratoru, kid owns a mansion and is in a nonsensical situation of him porking the maids. Same thing, he is exploiting the maids and not the other way around. All the games I linked are games with nonsense situation and no exploitation. And yes I don't care if it gets taken down because as Daedroth said, there are always other sites like ULMF.

Jul 1, 2022
If we're talking RaRaRa games, type of game is more my thing, but I'll check it out.

Some really solid recs. Added the first three to my list.
But yeah, as The Killing Goku ssaid, rule 7 enforcement on this site is really inconsistent. One of the games with shota I translated was banned by mods. For it to appear again after half a year.
Then again, ulmf still exists.
Nice! Thanks! Glad you liked some of the recommendations.