RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What's got you so excited about that one in particular?

I played 1 of their games (e.g. the grimoire one that Kagura did), but while it wasn't bad per sé ... it also wasn't anything particularly memorable from what I can remember.
Unlimited... powa thickness. I mean, that's basically the main reason. Haven't seen a game with a main character that juicy in quite a while.
Other than that, I'm kinda interested in translating a game with dungeon crawler gameplay. Also, I'm a huge fan of stockings + thigh high boots combination :giggle:

Also ... little heads up, though you probably already know -->

Kagura picked up that one. Though of course, who knows how long they'll take, but still.
Yeah, saw it. Planning to do an open poll whether I should continue working on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoNa and gervid

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, saw it. Planning to do an open poll whether I should continue working on it.
For me personally, if I were in your shoes, it wouldn't quite feel right ... after all that time, to have my work practically disappear, let's say a month after I finished it. As once Kagura releases their thing, any fan translations kinda get relegated to the background.
Or in our case, wrapped in a spoiler tag. ;)

Anyway ... if there's enough time in between, it sort of makes sense (take Clymenia's Justice League 2 there for example, had a fan trans years before or if anyone were to have picked up Melissa when Kagura announced it years ago, it'd have made sense), but otherwise it just wouldn't quite feel right. I'd feel I'd have wasted my time then.

E.g. I think it kinda depends on how much time you still need to finish it VS how long Kagura will take to get theirs out. And as for the latter ... nobody knows.
Though to be fair ... Kagura's been more consistent in releasing stuff lately.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Wonder how Kagura Games will handle the shota in Red Haired Demon. They used to just cut that content but now they refer to kids as 'dwarves', neither of which is ideal. Due to that, I'd suggest continuing work on your own translation.

Reactions: Sabrox

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
Added the patch for RJ401647. The translation is almost finished, only UI images left to be translated. Also another patch for Exorcist Chris has been added. The full release is getting closer and closer. It will be finished this autumn, if not in October.
Picked up . I won't be abandoning this one, that's for sure. Was waiting for it to come out for two months. The game link can be found in the thread here.
I'm really glad that you picked this up

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017

New game by Crazy Nirin. Something you'd be interested in translating?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

Her tits a bit too saggy for my taste. But I really like her face and expressions, on the other hand. Never did slg/touching games before, but wanna try in the future, so we'll see.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Her tits a bit too saggy for my taste. But I really like her face and expressions, on the other hand. Never did slg/touching games before, but wanna try in the future, so we'll see.
Have you ever taken a look at games? They're pretty big life sim games with a lot of content. Each of his games tend to be very similar to the previous one but with more polish and additional systems. Tekitou is currently working on a new one that should hopefully be done before long (a demo is supposed to be released this month).

BasedShigeru

Jun 12, 2020
How's Fallen Bitch Leona looking on your radar? Not sure if you might be put off by the (probably unlikely) chance of Kagura picking it up

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Added the final patch for (everything including the images is translated now) and first patch for Puppeteer's Dreaming and Awakening. There's barely anything in it (a couple of opening maps and menu stuff). It's a bit outdated now too since it's for the 1.0 version, and the dev has released 3 patches already, but I guess it's a start.

Have you ever taken a look at games? They're pretty big life sim games with a lot of content. Each of his games tend to be very similar to the previous one but with more polish and additional systems. Tekitou is currently working on a new one that should hopefully be done before long (a demo is supposed to be released this month).
To be honest, I haven't. But I heard his games are quite complex in terms of mechanics. Will check out his newest release once it comes out.

How's Fallen Bitch Leona looking on your radar? Not sure if you might be put off by the (probably unlikely) chance of Kagura picking it up
Great game. Bodypaint games are extremely rare, too. But I will need to check how big of a time investment translating it will be.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

In some of those preview images her whole torso is pretty much 'all chest'. Euuuuh ... no tnx.

Neither have I honestly. But looking at those dlsite previews ... both of those are a perfect example of 'bigger ain't necessarily better'.
The art in those Tekitou games looks really quite 'basic' too. He ain't very original either since I see 3 games & I can't really tell the difference (they look pretty much the same).

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I think a good game to translate would be Ryuhime is a Harapeko by TashiKani. It looks like a good game from the images, and seems to be a fair lengthed game

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I think a good game to translate would be Ryuhime is a Harapeko by TashiKani. It looks like a good game from the images, and seems to be a fair lengthed game
Not sure how I feel about otoko no ko tag (that's basically a trap tag).

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The protag is clearly the stated 'otoko no ko' here.

The author's previous game's passed by the forum too and you see the same thing there, with the protag being a somewhat effeminate incubus.
Though to be fair, that was a pretty decent game with lots of content & pretty good art quality.
Also, no trap content from what I can recall, other than the protag you know up-front to be a dude, despite not being the most masculine of men. :sneaky:

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Yes that one, i think its trap in the sense of the male protagonist has feminine features rather than other monsters/sexual partners being a trap themselves. But could be wrong, you have a good line up of current projects you are working on that im keen to play anyways so not a worry if not!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The protag is clearly the stated 'otoko no ko' here.
The author's previous game's passed by the forum too and you see the same thing there, with the protag being a somewhat effeminate incubus.
Yeah, that's a given. I was more referring to the implications of that tag, like him getting dressed in women's clothes, having his butt prodded with something, that kind of thing. If it's only straight sex, I don't have a problem with that tag.
Will check out the game when I have some time. My link with the game if anyone needs it.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, that's a given. I was more referring to the implications of that tag, like him getting dressed in women's clothes, having his butt prodded with something, that kind of thing. If it's only straight sex, I don't have a problem with that tag.
Yeah, that ain't my cup 'o tea either.

But from what I can recall from the original game, it was only straight sex with various human & demon girls.
Generally the usual trope of infinite boner stamina on a (sometimes 'sub') male protag.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
would you consider ever doing this one?
I'm afraid not. I even struggle to find time to translate these relatively small rpgm games, so a huge VN from a famous company would be the death of me.