RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
dae, i just wanna thank you so much for the translation, especially war demon kirsten, looking forward to see it fully translated, also could you give the ETA on the kirsten completed translation? once again, many thanks!
Don't want to say an ETA because I have a tendency to miss them. But I've been focusing solely on it for at least two weeks now. And it's around 50-60% translated.
Edit: btw, I'm posting separate translated maps and do status updates about this game among others in my discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shintarou2

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated the OP.
Added one more project and updated the link for War Demon Kirsten. The game is fully translated now. After I do one more proofreading pass this week, it'll be finished.
Also, resuming work on my other projects, like Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Updated the OP.
Added one more project and updated the link for War Demon Kirsten. The game is fully translated now. After I do one more proofreading pass this week, it'll be finished.
Also, resuming work on my other projects, like Red-Haired Kishin and Exorcist Chris.
Will you put the whole game pre-patched on mega once the proofreading's done?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Will you put the whole game pre-patched on mega once the proofreading's done?
Yeah.
The game with the latest patch:

My translation is only for version 1.02 for now. It's not the latest, so it's relatively hard to find. So I've been sharing links with the pre-patched game in the demo thread.

Reactions: subaru_dono
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah.
The game with the latest patch:

My translation is only for version 1.02 for now. It's not the latest, so it's relatively hard to find. So I've been sharing links with the pre-patched game in the demo thread.
I have the latest game version freshly downloaded from DLSite. Would it help you update the translation if you have access to it?

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I have the latest game version freshly downloaded from DLSite. Would it help you update the translation if you have access to it?
To be honest, initially I wasn't planning to transfer my tl to 1.08, thinking that Sikorsky is going to release a content update soon. But after his recent ci-en post, whether it's even gonna come out is unknown. He's working on an sprg now.
So yeah, once I finish the translation (approximately next week), I'll transfer it to the latest version of the game. I think I have 1.08, but if not, I'll send you a pm. Thanks!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
Happy to help! I loved the game when I played it via ChiiTrans, and I'm sure a proper translation would be even better!

Jul 19, 2020
If you didn't know I erroneously decided to wait for Nujo Majin to release that big update of legends. So I wasted a lot of time translating text dumps in Notepad++. In November I finally realised the error of my ways (I could have already released the translation if I didn't decide to wait) and started putting translated text into the game. I now have three hubs (two villages and adventurers' street, where you slut it up) and an intro translated and functional.
The Update of Legend was just recently released. I hadn't imagined it would take well over a year, but here we are.

And while I'm here, I'd like to thank you for your efforts.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The Update of Legend was just recently released. I hadn't imagined it would take well over a year, but here we are.

And while I'm here, I'd like to thank you for your efforts.
Transferring my translation as we speak. And yeah, it's not such a herculean task as I made it out to be -- only 35 files have been changed between versions.

He's also planning to release a content update with the new bunny girl costume.
1657040225239.png

Last edited:

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is there actually new content in the newly released version of Red Haired Demon? Calling it v2 makes it seem like a leap forward... but it appears to only be like 30MB bigger than the release version and the developer's blog post about it just talks about finally fixing the recollection room.

Reactions: -000

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is there actually new content in the newly released version of Red Haired Demon? Calling it v2 makes it seem like a leap forward... but it appears to only be like 30MB bigger than the release version and the developer's blog post about it just talks about finally fixing the recollection room.
The images for pillory scene he teased back in November on his ci-en are in the files. I haven't checked whether he made an event, but it seems so since it's been added to the recollection room.

Last edited:
Reactions: -000
Aug 4, 2017
Is there any ETA on the Reverse Elf RPG one? I was going to try it out with MTL but if it's getting a TL from you I might as well hold off for now and wait instead. Thanks a lot for your work btw.

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is there any ETA on the Reverse Elf RPG one? I was going to try it out with MTL but if it's getting a TL from you I might as well hold off for now and wait instead. Thanks a lot for your work btw.
Aiming for the end of summer. But it's a very optimistic estimate.

Btw, almost done proofreading War Demon Kirsten. Will transfer my tl to the 1.08 version this weekend, too.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
Aiming for the end of summer. But it's a very optimistic estimate.

Btw, almost done proofreading War Demon Kirsten. Also, will transfer my tl to the 1.08 version this weekend, too.
Damn thats a whiles away, but Reading moon =/= translating moon, exact reason why Im trying to learn it rn, lol.
Thanks for the response man.