RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Do you have any ETA about Miko? (if/when you will work on it again)
Thanks for your work!
This spring/sometime before his new NTR game comes out, can't be any more specific than that. Basically, I'll immediately get back to it once I'm done with A Tale of Two Swords (it only needs some proofreading, but I've been delaying it again and again).

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Didn't know when you started or added Immoral Quartet but super happy to see that it might be translated eventually.
Thanks for your translation of Cucking Trap!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Didn't know when you started or added Immoral Quartet but super happy to see that it might be translated eventually.
Thanks for your translation of Cucking Trap!
In February, I think. It's been going so-so, since I have some trouble with the script engine the game uses. It's called Yu-ris, and even though I managed to extract text and translated some files already, I don't know how to put that text back into the game. There's not a lot of documentation on this engine, so I will probably ask for help in the translation request thread and maybe on fuwanovel.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I'm currently trying to translate the game Red-Haired Demon in my spare time. For now I've done for Map039 (first room), Map044 and some settings menu. Maybe if you don't mind, I can share it with you. Even though it's not much, but hopefully it can help you in completing the translation for this game. View attachment data.zip View attachment js.zip

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm currently trying to translate the game Red-Haired Demon in my spare time. For now I've done for Map039 (first room), Map044 and some settings menu. Maybe if you don't mind, I can share it with you. Even though it's not much, but hopefully it can help you in completing the translation for this game. View attachment 1688536 View attachment 1688537
Thanks. If I maintain my current speed, I'd say it would take me 1-1,5 months to finish the translation.

If you like this dev and feel like doing translation work, why not retranslate dev's previous work - https://f95zone.to/threads/gold-scientist-v3-0-nuko-manjin.39919/ ? Don't get deceived by "fan translation", it's an awful MTL disguised as fan translation.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Even though "Knight of the Icicle Chiara" isn't even in the WIP list, I'm glad someone is atleast willing to translate it. It's a pretty good game.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks. If I maintain my current speed, I'd say it would take me 1-1,5 months to finish the translation.

If you like this dev and feel like doing translation work, why not retranslate dev's previous work - https://f95zone.to/threads/gold-scientist-v3-0-nuko-manjin.39919/ ? Don't get deceived by "fan translation", it's an awful MTL disguised as fan translation.
I did download that thing once, but still haven't quite gotten around to it. But I did read that it was a 'from scratch fan TL', to replace some old MTL. So I was expecting a fan TL rather than an upsold MTL.

Never a whole lot of 'preview' or info of any kind on the game's DLSite page to draw me in either TBH. This dude doesn't even disclose basic CG counts, but I guess he gets decent sales numbers anyway.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Even though "Knight of the Icicle Chiara" isn't even in the WIP list, I'm glad someone is atleast willing to translate it. It's a pretty good game.
Yeah, his wip game is looking really promising too, reverse isekai with an elf hottie.

I did download that thing once, but still haven't quite gotten around to it. But I did read that it was a 'from scratch fan TL', to replace some old MTL. So I was expecting a fan TL rather than an upsold MTL.

Never a whole lot of 'preview' or info of any kind on the game's DLSite page to draw me in either TBH. This dude doesn't even disclose basic CG counts, but I guess he gets decent sales numbers anyway.
Probably because he's one of the only devs who does games with deadpan, nearly emotionless heroines. And his writing is really solid too.
There's a good amount of CGs in Agnes' game, can't say how many there are in his previous ones though.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, his wip game is looking really promising too, reverse isekai with an elf hottie.
Yeah, I saw it right after I posted my post here. It has animations too. Gonna be pretty good.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I saw it right after I posted my post here. It has animations too. Gonna be pretty good.
I encountered that game in the recent/top X games on the dlsite feed back when it came out (which appears to already be over a year ago, huh ... go figure).
Anyway ... the thing that I noticed there was that an above average base CG count was advertised (51).
1646699115798.png
In a market where it's not uncommon to see a number below or around 20 there ... that's actually something that sticks out.
Wouldn't know if it's a good game or not w/o actually playing it of course, but oh well ... it was a game I noticed back then.

Reactions: Xill

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yo, big thanks my man! How is the exorcist Chris game thing going?
So-so. Instead of focusing on one thing, be it H-scenes or maps or images, I am trying to translate everything associated with the first of 5 town's districts, so that people would be able to play at least initial parts of the game already. But dunno, don't like my pace at all. Hopefully, it's gonna improve.
Overall, translated 3 h-scenes out of 25, 5 capture event manga-like images out of 89 and all maps of the first 下町 district (downtown, lower district). So it's not that bad, but there's a room for improvement.

May 29, 2018
Red-haired Demon God? Was probably deleted or hidden because of 2(!) shota scenes.
wow i don't know this game has shota genre. i download this game before and i think there some mess with game(i talk about mtl). so, some people decide to create patch for this game. i forgot to download the patch. wonder if you still have patch file from another post. if so, can you share the patch file?
sory if my english is bad btw

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
wow i don't know this game has shota genre. i download this game before and i think there some mess with game(i talk about mtl). so, some people decide to create patch for this game. i forgot to download the patch. wonder if you still have patch file from another post. if so, can you share the patch file?
sory if my english is bad btw
As I understand it, you want fixes for MTL'd game that were available in the now deleted thread? Sorry, bud, don't have them. But the game will be properly translated in a month's time hopefully. As an alternative, you can search this thread here. There were links to some other MTLs, methink, maybe they won't throw errors.
>sory if my english is bad btw
It's fine, just keep practicing by writing posts, and it will get even better.

May 29, 2018
As I understand it, you want fixes for MTL'd game that were available in the now deleted thread? Sorry, bud, don't have them. But the game will be properly translated in a month's time hopefully. As an alternative, you can search this thread here. There were links to some other MTLs, methink, maybe they won't throw errors.
>sory if my english is bad btw
It's fine, just keep practicing by writing posts, and it will get even better.
sure pal, no prob. thanks for the info.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
I don't have high hopes of you picking this up, since it doesn't look like the rest of the stuff you've translated so far. But I at least want to give it a shot, since I've been waiting for this one to get a translation for years now.

Heck, it didn't even get a crappy MTL.

Maybe if you have it in you some day to give this one your magic, I'd be forever grateful. If not - thanks anyways, you are still translating some gems.