RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I don't have high hopes of you picking this up, since it doesn't look like the rest of the stuff you've translated so far. But I at least want to give it a shot, since I've been waiting for this one to get a translation for years now.

Heck, it didn't even get a crappy MTL.

Maybe if you have it in you some day to give this one your magic, I'd be forever grateful. If not - thanks anyways, you are still translating some gems.
Certainly looks interesting. Mom's hot, and love me some SNS mechanics too.
Do you know what engine it uses? Couldn't find anything on the dlsite page. If it's something non-standard, translating it may be difficult. I'm working on one such game at the moment and finding documentation/guides for Japanese engines on how to extract/put back text into games is a major headache.
Btw, thanks for bringing this circle to my attention, didn't even know about it.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Certainly looks interesting. Mom's hot, and love me some SNS mechanics too.
Do you know what engine it uses? Couldn't find anything on the dlsite page. If it's something non-standard, translating it may be difficult. I'm working on one such game at the moment and finding documentation/guides for Japanese engines on how to extract/put back text into games is a major headache.
Btw, thanks for bringing this circle to my attention, didn't even know about it.

No, sadly no idea. But I can look around a bit and if I find something, I'll let you know.

ishpip

Jul 8, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you very much for your translation work, Daedroth. I really appreciate it! I hope it brings you joy too.

-a long-time lurker.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
Hey! Great Work as always, i just want to ask if there is any updates on red Haired General? the gameplay is intruiging so i really want to check out the story quite well...i hope im not pressuring you, just want to ask XD

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey! Great Work as always, i just want to ask if there is any updates on red Haired General? the gameplay is intruiging so i really want to check out the story quite well...i hope im not pressuring you, just want to ask XD
The latest patch is on the first page. I recommend installing it on top of MTL'd game for now, since I haven't translated all mansion maps yet.

As for when it's gonna be done, sometime next month is my plan. Working on the hardest part in terms of narrative right now, so can't give the hard date.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 15scavenger

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Can someone apply this partial translation by Daedroth on EXORCIST Chris and the Cursed Town, because the decrypter program asks to delete malware and i'm terrified of what it entails, which is why asking someone else who knows what they're doing for this.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Can someone apply this partial translation by Daedroth on EXORCIST Chris and the Cursed Town, because the decrypter program asks to delete malware and i'm terrified of what it entails, which is why asking someone else who knows what they're doing for this.
Here's how you install them patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where your Decrypter is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything

Reactions: jolg

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Here's how you install them patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where your Decrypter is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything
Thanks, it went well

• Hey there

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Does anyone knows what triggers ghost respawn, you need alot of pure souls for anything, even the main objective

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
Hope you will pick this game up as one of your next projects:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hope you will pick this game up as one of your next projects:
Yeah, I will certainly do that. Unless it gets picked up by somebody/Kagura/dlsite official translation. I'm itching to start honestly, but won't be able to until May at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill and Birkin

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
If kagura doesnt pick this one up will you try to translate this game? Its acerola next game, confirmed for release early june this year. The h-scenes are animated.

Heres the demo:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If kagura doesnt pick this one up will you try to translate this game? Its acerola next game, confirmed for release early june this year. The h-scenes are animated.

Heres the demo:
Honestly, I've been looking for a game to try my hand/learn Wolf for quite some time. Had been eyeing RJ145330 and RJ136490, but I might go along with your suggestion. Kagura still hasn't picked up acerola's previous game (kinda suspicious, considering acerola brings them the most profit), so in theory I will have plenty of time to finish the project, if I do end up picking it up.
Anyway, will try to do at least a partial after it comes out.

Gzero118

Jan 5, 2020
I've been looking for a game to try my hand/learn Wolf for quite some time. Had been eyeing RJ145330
Now that you mention CIRCLE STREAK, will you consider doing a translation to naked plus, it would be nice if someone actually gave a full translation to that game

shintarou2

Nov 10, 2018
dae, i just wanna thank you so much for the translation, especially war demon kirsten, looking forward to see it fully translated, also could you give the ETA on the kirsten completed translation? once again, many thanks!

• Red Heart