RPGM Translation Projects

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry for going MIA and obviously sorry for not fulfilling a promise I made in my previous post. As always, I underestimated the amount of work it would require to finish two projects, one is which is really massive.
With that out of the way, here's how things stand in regards to some of my projects:
1. Elena - completely translated, since I missed the deadline I set for myself anyway I decided to take extra time to polish the translation, will release it some day before Christmas;
2. Cucking Trap - only 2 rooms and endings left, might release the translation before the end of the month, but can't promise anything;
3. Vampire Fuck - translated all maps, only just started with H-scenes and snippets of text in battles.

To reflect the current status of these translations, updated information in OP. Didn't update links. Seems like nobody downloads them seeing how I don't receive any feedback, so posting partials instead of fully translated games seems pointless to me.
is the anti demon have already completed?

cipher119

Feb 14, 2018
Just out of curiousity hows the polishing going for that translation of Elena Quest? Looking forward to its release.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP with a link for Elena's Quest beta translation. It's for the latest version of the game 1.07, if you don't have it, wink wink, nudge nudge.
Everything except one ending (forgot to add it from my text file), recollection room text and some scenes in there should be translated. Not counting the above, if you encounter some japanese text, please pm or post here in the thread. The same if you stumble upon some glitches or bugs.

Also updated information in the OP and added a new link for Cucking Trap (room 4 and 4-5 h-scenes).

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
Apologise if its blatant, but I can't find the actual 1.07 version of Elena quest to dl online. Should I just try an older version or does someone have a link? Love your work btw Daedroth :)

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I finished editing and playtesting Elena Quest. Essentially, the translation is finished, so updated OP and added a new link.
Cucking Trap is gonna be completed soon as well. I'm done with Switch House maps, the only things left to translate are endings -- some maps and H-scenes.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I finished editing and playtesting Elena Quest. Essentially, the translation is finished, so updated OP and added a new link.
Cucking Trap is gonna be completed soon as well. I'm done with Switch House maps, the only things left to translate are endings -- some maps and H-scenes.
Great! Thanks so much for translating. You're a godsend

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
*After a certain incident can't find any motivation: I will try to finish all the maps at least, not sure about the remaining H-scenes.

Just wanted to check - is this referring to any one game in particular, or just in general? Whichever it is, I hope you're doing okay.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Just wanted to check - is this referring to any one game in particular, or just in general? Whichever it is, I hope you're doing okay.
It was regarding A Tale of Two Swords.
Deleted the comment, it's all in the past now. Will try to finally complete it now that I'm done with Elena Quest.

The Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~ Translation link are down can someone re-upload, too huge thanks for translating :D
Thanks to one guy I discovered that the game has a custom audio setting menu (opens up after pressing F5). It was untranslated, so I took down the link.
It's up now, though.

Oh damn, you're translating another Heisendou game. I love their work, and it's an awesome thing to look forward to.
Probably gonna take some time, the game's corruption revolves around e-thottery, and said twatter adventures are all consist of images with text. My photoshop-fu is practically non-existent, but I'll try to figure something out.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
hey just wanted to say thanks for working on these games. totally gonna start playing more of your finished work. glad to have a spot to check for progress

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Didn't post in the thread for quite some time. Should probably clarify where things stand when it comes to the games I'm working on.

Cucking Trap:
I finished translating story content and H-scenes text a week or so ago. But afterwards I discovered that some scenes in recollection room are written somewhat differently. What I thought would be just a simple matter of copy pasting already translated text, turned into a massive headache -- some replies and sentences have been expanded upon massively.
There are also images and ingame menu stuff that I need to translate, but it's the most fun part, so not gonna take long.
I'll try to release the translation this month. If I manage to, it's gonna be for the initial version of the game (1.0). I couldn't find the latest one in japanese, there's only chinese MTL floating around.

Vampire Fuck:
I'm getting really close to finishing all story related text. Some NPCs in the last village, a couple of NPCs in two dungeons, scenes where Celes remembers something from her past -- and game's story content will be fully translated. That said, even though I translated like a half of game's H-scenes, I haven't put the text into the game yet, the rough drafts are in my notes. Oh, and quest system is not translated too.
After I completely translate story content and quest system, I'll update the link in the OP.

Sakuya:
Finished translating Bandou (school teacher) scenes, he's one of the main fuckers of heroine, and has 6 scenes.
Also, one kind soul offered help in regards to ingame images, so if all goes smoothly the translation might come out sooner rather than later.

Two Swords:
Umm, started translating a lesbo scene...

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Great to hear!
I think I might have Cucking Trap 1.06 but it might be the Chinese version. The only change that I can see seems to be an "Unlock Gallery" option with no new CGs but I could be wrong

Looking forward to it!

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Finally translated all 28 sns images with text for Cucking Trap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contary to my expectations, it wasn't as hard as I thought. The tricky part was getting the hang of it, once I learned the workflow, everything went real smooth. Even though the translated images don't look as good as the originals, it's not a hack job either. I went with the font that resembles the original one the most.
Since I'm done with the part I was most concerned about, expect the game fully translated in one week tops.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Contary to my expectations, it wasn't as hard as I thought. The tricky part was getting the hang of it, once I learned the workflow, everything went real smooth. Even though the translated images don't look as good as the originals, it's not a hack job either. I went with the font that resembles the original one the most.
Since I'm done with the part I was most concerned about, expect the game fully translated in one week tops.
Nice, it's looking good yeah.

My favorite Double Melons are the exhibitionism style ones and I'm not exactly a hardcore NTR hunter. But since this artist's art is always pretty good I'll be sure to give it a spin.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How is the progress on this? Really looking forward to it