Sep 12, 2019
thanks my man, good work and good luck
damn the Red haired demon god have 200+ and will have more

we really apreciate ur work thanks a lot

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
What keeps Cucking Trap and Vampire Fuck from getting flagged as complete? According to the list, all maps and scenes are translated. What's missing?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
What keeps Cucking Trap and Vampire Fuck from getting flagged as complete? According to the list, all maps and scenes are translated. What's missing?
>What keeps Cucking Trap and Vampire Fuck from getting flagged as complete?
Motivational issues, mostly (I also need to learn how to structure my free time). Didn't have that much trouble finishing things before, so I really bummed out that I delay it so much.
But yeah, Cucking Trap needs one more editing pass. Vampire Fuck also that + I need to figure out what to do with untranslated location names images (they're really small so I have trouble editing them).

Reactions: rodolfo99

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
what i see from vampire fuck, the only thing that maybe really need a tl is the quest list
since the quest list still untranslated xD

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP, added new links for Cucking Trap (it's proofread and finished now), A Tale of Two Swords (everything should be translated, not proofread yet) and Vampire Fuck (started proofreading, quest log is partially translated).
A thread with pre-patched Cucking Trap hopefully will be up soon.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
lets gooo, im going to play tale of two swords
thanks man
um what version should i use to play it? and where can i download raw games like these
i think im gonna use this
nah the torrent didnt work at all

edit : i found it ver 2.0, i downloaded from svxcomic or whatever that website name
but wheres should i extract the patch?
1628920076502.png
i extract it here, but it still in japanese

edit : i downloaded partial translation from here
and ill start playing it tonight
Thanks a lot man

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
thanks man
um what version should i use to play it? and where can i download raw games like these

edit : i found it ver 2.0, i downloaded from svxcomic or whatever that website name
View attachment 1351401

Thanks a lot man
You gotta unpack the '.rgss3a' package first, so you have the files to apply the translation patch to.
The MTL you downloaded will have already had that done.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The translation patch on Cucking Trap keeps getting flagged as a virus for multiple people.
Yeah, thanks, I replaced the link in OP, it's downloadable now. First time I see something like this, maybe it's because of .js files.

thanks man

Thanks a lot man
Sorry, didn't see the edits. I had trouble finding 2.0 too, I think there's also still a link somewhere in one of translation request threads.

Reactions: rodolfo99

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, thanks, I replaced the link in OP, it's downloadable now. First time I see something like this, maybe it's because of .js files.

Sorry, didn't see the edits. I had trouble finding 2.0 too, I think there's also still a link somewhere in one of translation request threads.
you can find the raw 2.0 ver here too
just select the raw one

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I need to figure out what to do with untranslated location names images (they're really small so I have trouble editing them).
In what way are you having trouble editing them? If it's nothing super complicated and you already have the text, I can try to see what I can do with the little photoshop knowledge I have.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
In what way are you having trouble editing them? If it's nothing super complicated and you already have the text, I can try to see what I can do with the little photoshop knowledge I have.
Here's one of those images:
$mapname01.png
Basically, can't get rid of japanese text with paint bucket tool, the area is too small. There are probably other ways to edit it, but I don't know 'em, my photoshop-fu is awful.
And yeah, of course I have the names of locations.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Here's one of those images:
View attachment 1357710
Basically, can't get rid of japanese text with paint bucket tool, the area is too small. There are probably other ways to edit it, but I don't know 'em, my photoshop-fu is awful.
And yeah, of course I have the names of locations.
So all you want is the japanese text removed so they're all blank? Like this?
No-Text.png
If that's all you need, feel free to stick them all in a folder and I'll do it sure.

Last edited:
  • Love

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Nice work dude, i am very interested in the Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya game, but I see that it is on hold so I will wait for it patiently. I hope that in the future you can translate Slut and Dungeon, Banished Empress and the Penal Colony, and Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 which are also Heisendou games.

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Nice work dude, i am very interested in the Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya game, but I see that it is on hold so I will wait for it patiently. I hope that in the future you can translate Slut and Dungeon, Banished Empress and the Penal Colony, and Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 which are also Heisendou games.
It's on hold because I didn't know what to do with all the images with text, which are crucial when it comes to heroine's corruption and progression. That said, these past few weeks I've been slowly trying to learn Photoshop and so far so good, translating those images won't be as much of a challenge as I once thought it would be. Before I return to it, though, I'll try to save Miko's game from MTL hell.

>Slut and Dungeon, Banished Empress and the Penal Colony, and Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2
Don't know about these yet. Considering the colossal amount of work ahead of me, maybe is all I can say for now.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
how about this game?

someone already translate some of it

1631393895551.png

its quite popular game, im sure a lot of people will play this

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how about this game?

someone already translate some of it

its quite popular game, im sure a lot of people will play this
I remember reading that dev is going to release a big update (so that partial might even become obsolete) sometime this year, and then will give the game to Kagura to translate and publish it on Steam.
I really like this game (all games of this circle, really), but I'm not confident that I will be able to release a full translation before Kagura.