RPGM Translation Projects

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well, I would kill for a translated continuation of The World A Robot Girl Dreams Of [v3.2] [P.D. Creations]
Several have already come out and a another will be released soon. Besides, the series has been on the market for a long time... and even the first part has been translated amateurishly, so there is nothing to suggest that any studio would be interested in translating this game.
Its like: ->

Although I haven't finished the first game yet, I know it will get a 5/5 rating from me - it has a great atmosphere, a cool femdom combat system and a sensational soundtrack. :rolleyes:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Since requests just keep coming, I'm going to add translation queue with the games I might translate in the future to the OP later today. For now here's a short list with some of them: , , .
Release dates of my ongoing projects:
14-20 September -- Vampire Fuck (already fully translated, just making sure everything is practically perfect);
20-30 September -- A Tale of Swords;
October -- Red-haired Demon God (if circle doesn't release a huge update before that);
November -- Heisendou games Miko/Sakuya.

Played it in JP half a year ago, didn't hook me that much to be honest. Though, I should add that I tried to do a virgin-run, and if you want to do that, you have to grind like a mothertrucker.
The things I liked in the game: pretty engaging politics, group member/partner system and obviously voluptuous MC. Will try to play it again next week, this time without doing a virgin run. I have a suspicion I'll like it much more that way, so I might retranslate it.

Well, I would kill for a translated continuation of The World A Robot Girl Dreams Of [v3.2] [P.D. Creations]
Several have already come out and a another will be released soon. Besides, the series has been on the market for a long time... and even the first part has been translated amateurishly, so there is nothing to suggest that any studio would be interested in translating this game.
Its like: ->

Although I haven't finished the first game yet, I know it will get a 5/5 rating from me - it has a great atmosphere, a cool femdom combat system and a sensational soundtrack. :rolleyes:
That first game was translated by Together, right? They're not gonna translate sequels (I know that they do polls but maybe they said something)? Though I haven't heard anything from them since June or so when they released Yume-same, don't know what project they're working on right now even.
Have to admit, I haven't played any games from this series. But after seeing your praise, I'm going to try it, I'll get back to you after. Hopefully, it's just light femdom without constant blueballing, the only one I can stomach.

This game looks real interesting, but...
Do you know, how much futa content is there, Marika? If it's only 1-4 scenes, I can power through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP slightly.

There's only 40-ish unique CGs. It's a shorter game and most of it is non-futa.
Alright, checked CGs, and gotta say, looks more than intriguing. I'll add it to my translation queue (and don't think it's just empty words, I'm slow as shit, but I deliver most of the time).
That said, I couldn't find the latest version of the game with these bugfixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will probably buy it once I have some extra cash that I can spend on that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I remember reading that dev is going to release a big update (so that partial might even become obsolete) sometime this year, and then will give the game to Kagura to translate and publish it on Steam.
I really like this game (all games of this circle, really), but I'm not confident that I will be able to release a full translation before Kagura.
oh so kagura gonna translate it, okaayyy

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

sir this one looks promising
Yah, played it a little, this one's amazing. Curvy hag, clothes change the lewder you get, detailed H stat screen -- in short, everything that I like in eroge, -- but I'm completely swamped with work currently. Hopefully, it won't get MTL treatment (meaning a thread with MTL'd game moved to new releases) and Kagura will not put it into their huge backlog before I'll get to it in a couple of months.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Yah, played it a little, this one's amazing. Curvy hag, clothes change the lewder you get, detailed H stat screen -- in short, everything that I like in eroge, -- but I'm completely swamped with work currently. Hopefully, it won't get MTL treatment (meaning a thread with MTL'd game moved to new releases) and Kagura will not put it into their huge backlog before I'll get to it in a couple of months.
damn, from the way you describe it im gonna love this game for sure
yeah if kagura is the one who'll translate it, it will take a lot of time considering huge project they have and people wont translate it manually

good luck man with your work, im downloading the demo rn while trying to understand it with my little knowledge in japanese laguage

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
damn, from the way you describe it im gonna love this game for sure
yeah if kagura is the one who'll translate it, it will take a lot of time considering huge project they have and people wont translate it manually

good luck man with your work,...
Yeah, I saw it come by as well. Looked interesting.
Though mostly for the 'Outdoor Exposure' tag, less so the hairy tag.

Seems to have already gotten some 'respectable' sales numbers too. Not OneOne1 numbers, but still ... decent (it made the 7d ranking top 3 after all, so it gets noticed).
..., im downloading the demo rn while trying to understand it with my little knowledge in japanese laguage
Though ... it's RPGM MV, so MTool to the rescue rather than go the JPN route.

Sure it's still MTL of course, but I've had some satisfying results with it.

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, I saw it come by as well. Looked interesting.
Though mostly for the 'Outdoor Exposure' tag, less so the hairy tag.

Seems to have already gotten some 'respectable' sales numbers too. Not OneOne1 numbers, but still ... decent (it made the 7d ranking top 3 after all, so it gets noticed).

Though ... it's RPGM MV, so MTool to the rescue rather than go the JPN route.

Sure it's still MTL of course, but I've had some satisfying results with it.
what?? theres such a thing? where can i see the tutorial for this "MTool"

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP, added a new link for Vampire Fuck and Miko's Sexual Adventure (there's already an MTL on the site, but it seems it, as you'd expect, is godawful, so decided to retranslate the game).
Despite my earlier promise to release Vampire Fuck, I wasn't really satisfied with how I translated some parts, so decided to spend some more time editing it. What's new in this version: much improved text in intro section in the castle and on various locations near the first town, fully translated quest scripts, now correctly translated references (the game is jam-packed with them).

btw where did u download the game?
i use this software to translate vn, i can use it to for the rpgm, but only for text box, not status popup etc
and the translation is using google translate, this mtool what did it use? google?bing?
Can you talk about MTL software in PM's ;)?

Reactions: kcj300 and user171

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Updated OP, added a new link for Vampire Fuck and Miko's Sexual Adventure (there's already an MTL on the site, but it seems it, as you'd expect, is godawful, so decided to retranslate the game).
Despite my earlier promise to release Vampire Fuck, I wasn't really satisfied with how I translated some parts, so decided to spend some more time editing it. What's new in this version: much improved text in intro section in the castle and on various locations near the first town, fully translated quest scripts, now correctly translated references (the game is jam-packed with them).
Cool. Might need to give VF a whirl then, when I get around to it.

Can you talk about MTL software in PM's ;)?
I linked the thread, so people can discuss at their leasure over there.

Noddy23

Jul 20, 2020
Just a note about the audio for the H scenes sounds like they've recorded stock sounds playing out of a mobile with a broken $2 mic but the detailed H stat screen (and all the CG art tbh) is top tier. The gameplay is pretty meh so maybe just rip the images from it and save yourself the trouble tbh

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
So I found a copy of Vampire Fuck and added the latest translation, but I cannot escape the initial castle!!! I'm able to do the first 3 quests, but... the butler is staying in the storeroom and I can't go through the hole, and everyone else repeats themselves. I've tried activating all objects and all walls without any relief. Anyone know how to get out?