RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So I found a copy of Vampire Fuck and added the latest translation, but I cannot escape the initial castle!!! I'm able to do the first 3 quests, but... the butler is staying in the storeroom and I can't go through the hole, and everyone else repeats themselves. I've tried activating all objects and all walls without any relief. Anyone know how to get out?
Interact with the hole, and a dialogue with Falther should start, where he makes the hole wider and then offers you to train with him. That's how it supposed to go. Give me your save, I'll check it out.

Daedroth You had some time to check The World A Robot Girl Dreams Of [v3.2] [P.D. Creations] and and draw out your impressions of the series?
Unfortunately, I haven't. After translating stuff for 4-5 hours every day, I have to use what little free time left to playtest VF and one other game. But I'll get to it after I release one of my projects, that's a promise.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Interact with the hole, and a dialogue with Falther should start, where he makes the hole wider and then offers you to train with him. That's how it supposed to go. Give me your save, I'll check it out.
I found a random copy online and applied the translation patch earlier in the thread. I don't know if it broke the game or not. Delete the .txt part to access.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I found a random copy online and applied the translation patch earlier in the thread. I don't know if it broke the game or not. Delete the .txt part to access.
Yeah, something broke indeed. Maybe it's because you have an initial 1.0 version of the game. PM'd you;).

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/haru-uru-the-whore-quest-of-yuna-bibuya.1192/ - this one needs saving/completing, as far as I know most of the story is completed but the scenes themselves arent(?)
Indeed, but most of the time H-scenes is the most boring part to translate, so I kinda get why it still hasn't been done yet. There are exceptions to the rule, of course, like the way various ojii-sans and ossans speak, tease and denigrate heroines in Heisendou games' H-scenes, though I don't know if Haru-uru is one of those.
To check if the writing is entertaining, I will need to replay the game, because the last time I played it -- it was ages ago, -- I didn't know a lick of Japanese.

Upd.: had an idea just now. After I release A Tale of Two Swords in the coming weeks, I'll make a poll with games which have "abandonware" translations. I will let you guys decide which one I should tackle next. Will include Haru-uru, of course. If you guys know any other games in similar situations, let me know.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Indeed, but most of the time H-scenes is the most boring part to translate, so I kinda get why it still hasn't been done yet.
Oh I actually never thought about it that way and it makes total sense now that you mention it :eek: but yeah the idea you mentioned about the polls is pretty good idea. Like always, appreciate your efforts and translating these works man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Since requests just keep coming, I'm going to add translation queue with the games I might translate in the future to the OP later today. For now here's a short list with some of them: , , .
Release dates of my ongoing projects:
14-20 September -- Vampire Fuck (already fully translated, just making sure everything is practically perfect);
20-30 September -- A Tale of Swords;
October -- Red-haired Demon God (if circle doesn't release a huge update before that);
November -- Heisendou games Miko/Sakuya.

Played it in JP half a year ago, didn't hook me that much to be honest. Though, I should add that I tried to do a virgin-run, and if you want to do that, you have to grind like a mothertrucker.
The things I liked in the game: pretty engaging politics, group member/partner system and obviously voluptuous MC. Will try to play it again next week, this time without doing a virgin run. I have a suspicion I'll like it much more that way, so I might retranslate it.

That first game was translated by Together, right? They're not gonna translate sequels (I know that they do polls but maybe they said something)? Though I haven't heard anything from them since June or so when they released Yume-same, don't know what project they're working on right now even.
Have to admit, I haven't played any games from this series. But after seeing your praise, I'm going to try it, I'll get back to you after. Hopefully, it's just light femdom without constant blueballing, the only one I can stomach.

This game looks real interesting, but...
Do you know, how much futa content is there, Marika? If it's only 1-4 scenes, I can power through.
Really glad that one of the Coolsister games made it into your queue of potential candidates. Vera's Region Tour Diary is one of my favorite H-Games of all time.

Keep it up! In a world full of MTL crap, you're doing god's work. (Well, kinda.)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Really glad that one of the Coolsister games made it into your queue of potential candidates. Vera's Region Tour Diary is one of my favorite H-Games of all time.

Keep it up! In a world full of MTL crap, you're doing god's work. (Well, kinda.)
Hoo, boy, if Very is one of your favorites, you're in for quite a treat -- one of the circles that's getting better and better with each release. Lots of /ss/ (shota) content in the one I mentioned, though.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
um, will the Red-haired Demon God completed soon?
or will u upload the translation wip? im really looking forward to this one

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Hoo, boy, if Very is one of your favorites, you're in for quite a treat -- one of the circles that's getting better and better with each release. Lots of /ss/ (shota) content in the one I mentioned, though.
That's precisely why I'm such a big fan of that circle.

And now it'll be even harder to wait for the translation. <3

XDG2

Apr 23, 2021
Hey Daedroth, thanks for doing God's work on these translations, just wanna give you a heads up that nuko majin has started working on the red haired demon update, so i'm asking if you plan to delay the translation to wait for the update, or continue on anyway considering the devs slow pace

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey Daedroth, thanks for doing God's work on these translations, just wanna give you a heads up that nuko majin has started working on the red haired demon update, so i'm asking if you plan to delay the translation to wait for the update, or continue on anyway considering the devs slow pace
Ehm, from what I know, he started working on it shortly after the game came out. He just wasn't being vocal about it on his ci-en.
Him not being vocal (I think he didn't post anything on his ci-en all summer long) is basically the reason I didn't finish the translation or at least post any wip yet, I was constantly worrying that the update might just drop and I will have to transfer my progress to the new version. But in retrospect I should have just translated the maps, after all the chances that the update will touch all 236 of them are really slim.

um, will the Red-haired Demon God completed soon?
or will u upload the translation wip? im really looking forward to this one
I'm really determined to finish it this year, but that depends on if the dev releases that aforementioned update. If he doesn't release it, I'll post a wip translation.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Ehm, from what I know, he started working on it shortly after the game came out. He just wasn't being vocal about it on his ci-en.
Him not being vocal (I think he didn't post anything on his ci-en all summer long) is basically the reason I didn't finish the translation or at least post any wip yet, I was constantly worrying that the update might just drop and I will have to transfer my progress to the new version. But in retrospect I should have just translated the maps, after all the chances that the update will touch all 236 of them are really slim.

I'm really determined to finish it this year, but that depends on if the dev releases that aforementioned update. If he doesn't release it, I'll post a wip translation.
okay

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hello I wanna ask

Is Vampire fuck already got full translated yet or just half translated ?
Yeah, it's completely translated. Haven't released released it yet because I want to make every single line of dialogue read and flow perfectly.

If you downloaded VF translation patch from the OP, redownload it. I updated the link, since I forgot to put translated images into the archive.

Reactions: kcj300

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, it's completely translated. Haven't released released it yet because I want to make every single line of dialogue read and flow perfectly.

If you downloaded VF translation patch from the OP, redownload it. I updated the link, since I forgot to put translated images into the archive.
Current version of the patch (just re-downloaded it now) is unfortunately breaking the game.
You end up completely stuck inside the castle from the very beginning.

As such, the game can never even really start.

I've been wasting time for the last half hour chasing my tail, pressing enter on every possible surface, talking over and over again to all characters, but it seems obvious to me that the hole in the wall is what's supposed to be the next way to go.
But you can also just tell something's broken, just looking at the hole in the wall 'overlapping' the character sprite.
1637275312159.png

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Current version of the patch (just re-downloaded it now) is unfortunately breaking the game.
You end up completely stuck inside the castle from the very beginning.

As such, the game can never even really start.

I've been wasting time for the last half hour chasing my tail, pressing enter on every possible surface, talking over and over again to all characters, but it seems obvious to me that the hole in the wall is what's supposed to be the next way to go.
But you can also just tell something's broken, just looking at the hole in the wall 'overlapping' the character sprite.
Khm, sorry for that, it was my fault. Checked the original and found the discrepancy. It was this small bugger --
argh.PNG
I've been translating this game solely in the RPGM editor, and I often use arrow key to navigate edit event dialogues. In rare cases when use arrow keys there, you can change those options on the side without even noticing --
ghm.PNG
That's what happened this time, I think. Updated VF link in the OP.

Reactions: The killing Goku

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Just wanted to drop by and show my appreciation. The fact you're working on happypink game makes me happy and by the sounds of things RJ155956 is nearly finished. I'm excited for the Nun one also.
I don't know if I can help but if you need any images edited let me know since I have a little expierence with photoshop, so if I can help in any way let me know. :)

• Red Heart