RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Looks interesting. I will work on this when I find time.
(And the horribly slow download I found for v1.01 finally finishes. :KEK:)

Edit: A lot shorter than expected. I will finish a prototype soon.
Edit2: Nvm the bulk of the work was hiding in the plugins. Sheesh this has al ot of plugin stuff.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.3 (Called v1.25 on DLsite) including all the scripts/plugins.

Only source I found for that version is hentai-sharing.

Known Issues:
Old saves break the warehouse, you need to start a new game.

Demon books and spawn traps cause broken enemies to spawn, which crash the game. That is an issue with the original game, not the DMTL.
Please do not use demon books and save often, so you can reload if you step on a spawn trap.
If you forgot to save you can use a teleport book to get out before they hit you and crash the game.

Picture based text not translated. All the buttons of the town are picture based.
Yukihirou is (was?) working on it and it may be the best to wait until he/she/it is done.
Since there has been a lack of updates, Doom_ wrote he's going to translate the essential parts of picture based text in the future.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
i
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated, but here's a translated screenshot of the Menu:
View attachment 1501393

Due to the massive amounts of scripts I had to manually edit, some things might look a bit wonky and I potentially missed something or made a typo. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
is the download link from the main post is 1.01?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i

is the download link from the main post is 1.01?
I'm not sure but I don't think so.
I did not base it on that source because it didn't say what version it is and v1.0 of this game is not playable.

DeepL translated Patchnotes for v1.01:
October 27, 2021.
Typo correction bug fix
A bug that made it impossible to progress has been removed as a temporary measure. An official update will be made at a later date.

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
i
I'm not sure but I don't think so.
I did not base it on that source because it didn't say what version it is and v1.0 of this game is not playable.

DeepL translated Patchnotes for v1.01:
October 27, 2021.
Typo correction bug fix
A bug that made it impossible to progress has been removed as a temporary measure. An official update will be made at a later date.
I did played the v1.0 and its an unbearable mess as it has missing assets, to the point I've DL'd multiple copies for it

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i

I did played the v1.0 and its an unbearable mess as it has missing assets, to the point I've DL'd multiple copies for it
Wait...
There's supposed to be only one more version of it beside the original 1.0. What do you mean multiple copies ?