• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So does the translation only work for v1.01 of the game? Cuz using the game link in the OP with the translation, I'm getting an error on startup. It says it can't find a file even though the file is clearly there.

I feel you, why many uploaders don't bother telling which version they put up is beyond me.
Cuz they don't really care. They just upload as many games as they can find from sites like Mikocon cuz they get a little bit of money for every download.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
DLSite list this as animated, how much of it is animated and how well?
It has some small sprite animations and some short cut-in animations, but most is just static CG.
So does the translation only work for v1.01 of the game? Cuz using the game link in the OP with the translation, I'm getting an error on startup. It says it can't find a file even though the file is clearly there.
It needs to be specifically v1.01, the game has tons of weird scripts that break, and making a translation for v1.00 would be pointless because it cannot be finished.
(The patchnotes say that v1.00 has a game-breaking bug.)

I got v1.01 from hentai-sharing with a lot of patience.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
It has some small sprite animations and some short cut-in animations, but most is just static CG.

It needs to be specifically v1.01, the game has tons of weird scripts that break, and making a translation for v1.00 would be pointless because it cannot be finished.
(The patchnotes say that v1.00 has a game-breaking bug.)

I got v1.01 from hentai-sharing with a lot of patience.
Sorry for the late ass reply, I've been pretty busy for the last few days. For some reason I forgot to check the version of the game that I uploaded. Downloaded it off a torrent that was posted 1 day after 1.01 was published so I suppose the game I posted is 1.01, although I'm not too sure since I've already erased it on my device as I kinda got bored of it

Once again I apologize for this inconvenience it was my first time making a post like this

SlayR1992

Sep 21, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated, but here's a translated screenshot of the Menu:
View attachment 1501393

Due to the massive amounts of scripts I had to manually edit, some things might look a bit wonky and I potentially missed something or made a typo. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
if i use your translation the game doesn't work then

ssssss.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
if i use your translation the game doesn't work then

View attachment 1505475
Are you absolutely sure you are using v1.01? The mega link in the op is v1.00.

I cannot reproduce that issue on my version. I got it from hentai-sharing with this name:
[211026][肩引こ] 異世界経営~妊娠ローグライク~ (Ver21.10.27) [RJ344558]

Reactions: Yukihirou

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Game is pretty bad without some context to certain parts to know what you're doing and not just counting the untranslated UI

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game is pretty bad without some context to certain parts to know what you're doing and not just counting the untranslated UI
Did I miss more UI than just that one menu? Picture or text based?
I'm also planning to remake the DMTL in a more refined manner when the dev releases the promised "fixed" version.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Did I miss more UI than just that one menu? Picture or text based?
I'm also planning to remake the DMTL in a more refined manner when the dev releases the promised "fixed" version.
Well downloaded the version you said and slapped in what you posted. Aside from the central menu everything when in town thing is all not translated. As for other parts it aint clear for example what to actually do and how to get out with all w/e items to sell

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well downloaded the version you said and slapped in what you posted. Aside from the central menu everything when in town thing is all not translated. As for other parts it aint clear for example what to actually do and how to get out with all w/e items to sell
I didnt realize that the town sections had so many other buttons. :(
I'll definitely edit them for the new version once this game is considered "fixed" by the dev.

The issue with the Town stuff is that all those buttons are encrypted png's they're not actually text.
So to translate them you would have to decrypt, re-draw, and then correctly encrypt them again. One by one.

The rest should be somewhat translated though.
dialgoue.png dungeonUI.png

It's probably the best idea to just wait for now and play it once the dev actually finishes it.

On a different note I noticed that the information on dlsite is wrong. They say v1.01 is the latest version (and I thought I worked on that) but the files actually say it's v1.02.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'll definitely edit them for the new version once this game is considered "fixed" by the dev.

The issue with the Town stuff is that all those buttons are encrypted png's they're not actually text.
So to translate them you would have to decrypt, re-draw, and then correctly encrypt them again. One by one.

View attachment 1509612 View attachment 1509613

It's probably the best idea to just wait for now and play it once the dev actually finishes it.

On a different note I noticed that the information on dlsite is wrong. They say v1.01 is the latest version (and I thought I worked on that) but the files actually say it's v1.02.
There's about 37 picture with texts and roughly same amount for buttons, whenever there's next version and you decide to do it, i'll help you out with them. Seriously, the tests are so lewd. It would not be wise to miss them playing the game. The editing and decrypt is on you though, I can't do shit with technical stuff.

Reactions: Shisaye

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020

View attachment 1509612 View attachment 1509613

Yeah that is all reasonable and legit and shit but just sayin.
Simple kinda roundabout method would be to just post them here with a shitty paint text over the text in english so then can just look at that while playin. On a side note the annoying small visible circle bullshit... it ever change?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's about 37 picture with texts and roughly same amount for buttons, whenever there's next version and you decide to do it, i'll help you out with them. Seriously, the tests are so lewd. It would not be wise to miss them playing the game. The editing and decrypt is on you though, I can't do shit with technical stuff.
There's actually 94 pictures with text.
I've attached the decrypted png's if you already want to work on them for this version.
(But I don't know if they will stay the same for future updates)

(removed the obsolete attachment)

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
There's actually 94 pictures with text.
I've attached the decrypted png's if you already want to work on them for this version.
(But I don't know if they will stay the same for future updates)
I'll whip something up for the above user to play. For pictures with texts I would rather wait than having to adjust my works around it.
erobutton1.png
Fresh Prostitute/Newcomer Prostitute/Newbie Prostitute/New Prostitute
erobutton2.png
Rumored Prostitute (?)

erobutton3.png
Lewd/Nasty public hole/whore

erobutton4.png
Amateur crossbreeding

erobutton5.png
Lusty indecent hole

erobutton6.png
Monster (meat) Urinal

erobutton7.png
Mom (normal)

erobutton8.png
Pregnant village toy

erobutton9.png
Human Onahole

erobutton10.png
Mom (monster) / Womb for monster /Monster seedbed

erobutton11.png
Female livestock/hole (marked) for impregnation

erobutton12.png
Crossbreeding sack/bag

erobutton13.png
A (...) to/of/for monsters

erobutton14.png
Labyrinth (Dungeon) whore/cumdump

erobutton15.png
Demon Fornicator

erobutton16.png
Blue Sky Lover (???) (I haven't played the game, what is this?)

erobutton17.png
Desire to be raped

erobutton18.png
Everyone's (meat) urinal

erobutton19.png
Pregnant Adventurer

erobutton20.png
Pregnant woman SEX (?)

erobutton21.png
Battle Slut (?)

erobutton22.png
Horny Knight / Seducer Knight

erobutton23.png
Sex dancer

erobutton24.png
Tentacles Nursery / A Nursery for Tentacles

erobutton25.png
Sperm deposit / Sperm hole / Sperm clogging pit

erobutton26.png
Overflowing with Semen

erobutton27.png
Semen Tank/Reservoir

erobutton28.png
Semen beauty treatment/ Semen Skin Solution

erobutton29.png
Please gimme a mouthful / Come(cum) in my mouth

erobutton30.png
Addicted to Semen

^Fuck this shit, is this for ant, and why is f95 keep dying while I'm uploading images. My Kanji radicals are getting rusty.

erowindow.png

First H, Highest record

erowindow1.png

Prostitution/Sexual Propensity

eventdummy.png

Event background

Womb.png
Uterus/Womb's state

Zero_Risk.png
Infertile (?) / Can't be knocked-up / No Risk

Standard_Risk.png
Feasible date of conception

High_Risk.png
Ideal day to get pregnant ♥

Absolute.png
Pregnancy - Final Stage

easy.png
Yasashii / Easy (mode)/ Gentle

debugon.png
Debug On

debugoff.png
Debug Off

button_back.png
Go back

button_blend.png
Blending/Mixing

button_blendroom.png
Mixing/Blending Room

button_buildup.png
Women's empowerment No seriously, it does mean that and something along the line of adding power to female/woman , but I haven't played the game, and the game has female MC so obviously this is " Strengthening " command.

button_dungeon.png
Go to Dungeon

button_inn.png
Inn

button_inventory.png
Inventory/Arsenal/Warehouse

button_item.png
Item

button_itemshop.png

Toolshop/Itemshop

button_kuro.png

Sis Kuro / Big Sis Kuro

button_organize.png
Tool Arrangement/Organize

button_prostitution.png
Prostitution/Whore yourself

button_rankup.png

Rank Up

button_rebirth.png
Reincarnation/Rebirth

button_resistance.png
Miasma resistance

button_saveload.png
Save Data

button_shop.png
Shopping/Shop

button_smith.png
Blacksmith

button_smithy.png
Blacksmith room

button_status.png

Status

button_talk.png
Talk

button_whore.png
Do Prostitution outside/ Whore yourself outside

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Despite what I said, I don't think cramming over 30 pics in a short amound of time is healthy for me. Maybe I'll do one a day.
ero1.png

ON HER LOWER ABDOMEN
"Please Buy Me"

I'm a new prostitute
I'm broke and I had no other choice
I started offering sexual services
I don't know where to start with
So for the time being, I wrote something on my lower abdomen
At most I'll only offer a blowjob, but seeing how blatant (the way I am) offering my service,
I fear some misunderstood customers might try to forcefully penetrate me raw...

ero2.png

BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
"Thank you dear customers for staying at out Inn
We also sell "pretty flowers" here, would you like to buy some ?"

Rumored Whore/Prostitute
Whenever a male adventurer comes and choses to stay overnight at the inn,
I act as guide showing him around and go together with him into his room
After a brief explanation, I took off my underwear, opened/spread my vagina,
saying, "We also offer special services here", and whore myself out to the customer
Thus appears a rumor among adventurers that there's a cute innocent looking inn girl
who will offer you her sexual services out of the blue.

ero3.png

Nasty Public Hole
As part of the campaign to become a popular brothel-inn,
the inn held a "one-coin all-you-can-eat" event in the square in front of the inn where I get on all fours
The cheap public cunt holes where you don't have to worry about pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases are very popular,
It was a big success, many came and violated me, each time we fucked they left a positive review on my body
I enjoyed being the men's sexual processing hole until the positive reviews written on the body could not be made out anymore
due to the amount of sperm sticking to my body.

ero4.png

Amateur Crossbreeding Sex/Rape (all instances of "crossbreeding" can be changed with "interracial" if needed)
Nowadays, I've grown accustomed to adventures and being violated by monsters.
The first time I was raped, I was wailing around, crying and screaming and looking miserable,
but lately monster dick gave me pleasure and my moans have become more lustrous
In that case, a public interracial fuck show by an amateur seems like a good idea

ero5.png

Lusty Indecent Hole

Every time I go dungeon spelunking, I got creampied by the monsters until I faint
It seems so far, the only reason I go on an adventure is to obtain pleasure
having sexual intercourse with monsters, their cocks are like, totes better than a human penis.
To think up until recently I was a virgin, now I so much enjoy being seeded by a strong male.

ero6.png

Monster Meat Urinal
I've been raped by monsters so many times
that I've become addicted to crossbreeding,
and I've become the monster's exclusive cunt urinal.
I think I've completely fallen because
I'm really enjoying copulation by hugging and french-tonguing
the monsters that are using my body like an onahole.

ero7.png

Mama (human baby)
It was only supposed to be a blowjob
during prostitution, a customer forcibly fucked her and came inside
It was later confirmed that she's pregnant with an unknow man's child
In the future, for safety purpose, better come prepared with condoms.

ero8.png

Pregnant village toy
A rumor that impregnating a woman will cause her to give birth immediately goes around
An event was held in which a group of men surround her and take turns gang-raping her and impregnating her,
Thank to the use of a magic item, the men was enticed by the exotic idea of fucking a pregnant women
This sense of immorality persists, the event goes on till the room is painted white with cum.

ero9.png

Human Onahole
A human vagina that can pump out babies at such a terrific speed
Truly worthy of the title of Human Onahole/Human manufacturing vagina
Today, she's going to get pregnant again
after being ejaculated into by a man she doesn't know in a live intercourse.
This woman is already a slut who does not have any qualms about
her womb carrying a baby or the feeling of hot warm cum shot deep in her vagina.

ero10.png
A Womb for monster
What happens when a novice adventuring girl is defeated by a monster in a dungeon
It's Rape. A human female is not just a baby-conceiving sack for monssters but also a good and tigh meat onahole for them
They rape you until their ballsacks are empty, and leave you impregnated with the monster's child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stripes001

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Are you absolutely sure you are using v1.01? The mega link in the op is v1.00.

I cannot reproduce that issue on my version. I got it from hentai-sharing with this name:
[211026][肩引こ] 異世界経営~妊娠ローグライク~ (Ver21.10.27) [RJ344558]
do you have a link for this, my eyes are bad, :<

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
do you have a link for this, my eyes are bad, :<
Hentai-sharing(.)net does not provide an approved hoster after general rules section 4 Links & Uploading rule 3.
I have never seen that rule enforced in the translation section, but I'd rather not fuck with it, and you really just need to put the name in the search bar there.

Reactions: Mr.NobodyPzz